Around the Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the Block

I have had quite a few sex partners in my short lifetime and it was all good. Had a lot of fun. It was all about getting my groove on. Some of them were unprotected sex, I must confess. I know I was playing Russian roulette with my life, but thank heavens, I did not catch any disease. Today, I am a lot more careful with that and even tho I still love to have more than one sex partners at a time, I want to be safe. I am not so selfish anymore. How many sex partners have you guys had? Want to share?

Sorry, I am not looking to get myself killed. So I have only had one sex partner at a time and I still always use protection because some diseases don't show up until a lot of years in the future. Dude, you are lucky because you definitely were playing with your life. Glad you learned a lesson.

Comment

Give me a break. People these days don't do that anymore. I am not into that. I prefer stay away from sex than have it with someone I don't know. That is some heavy shit, man.

Comment

I have had sex with multiple partners at a time, but you will never see me without a condom in my purse. I don't play that shit. If a dude wants to have sex with me, he better have a condom in his wallet or it ain't happening...just not happening. I will give oral sex instead, if the sex cannot work out on any given night. He has to go home satisfied, but maybe not the way he wanted.

Comment

I don't think women should give away the goods to too many dudes and I don't. I have one man at a time because I am afraid of catching something or getting pregnant.

Comment

The reason why condoms exist is for this very reason, even if you have sex with more than one person. If you don't like using condoms, don't have sex. Simple! I love myself too much to let some guy come and throw down a disease on me that he got from another chick. It won't happen. I won't allow it to happen.

Comment

Wow! Sounds like there is a bunch of goodie too shoes here. But, it is all good. I told you all that I have been totally changed and do still have sex partners, but use a little bit more care. I realize that it was risky in the past and now I am more careful cause like you, I want to live longer.

Comment

Most people know about protected sex and go out of their way to do it safe. You just opened up a whole can of worms because there are still some people like you running risks with their life by not using a condom.

Comment

I use a condom for those two main reasons. I don't like when men show up and they are not packed with condoms. It shows that they are not to be trusted. So no sex without a condom. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X