Daily fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily fights

There are couples who have daily fights. It is as if they never run out of those fights. What can you say for those couples and what do you suggest to end those daily fights?

Those are crazy couple if they flight daily. Better for them to breakup and have some peaceful lives away and separate from each other.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Fights should be few and must be resolved the soonest. If you have daily flights then that is no longer good. Breakup is already necessary.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      My ex-boyfriend and I usually had fights, especially those petty ones but it is not the reason why we've broken up. We became toxic to one another too, emotionally drained that after the fight there is no compromising since we're too far away from each other, yes, it was an LDR too so it's was one hell of a struggle.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, they should not be called as crazy couples. How about describing them as irritable couples?

Most couples have few fights and most would just be petty fights. But if you are a couple who is constantly fighting like every day then that is no longer healthy and are you sure that your are not over doing it already? lol.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the reason why I left my girlfriend is because of the petty fights. I got really tired of it and our whole relationship became more toxic every day, so I ended things off with her because there's no point.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      There are people who want some dramas with their lives. How I hate those kinds of people. They are so irritating.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Both of them might be overreacting to the situations that is why stuffs are going out of proportions. There are some people who are fond of dramas on their lives.

They should attend some counselling so they can communicate effectively. I think lack and poor communication is what made them fight its something that is expected between couples and they should do some counselling to extract the root causes of their fights

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      This will actually help but couples avoid these kind of meetings and afraid to talk and sort it out

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Your suggestion is good but that would add to the expenses. Having multiple sessions for the counselling would be a bit expensive. Of course, you would still allot some time into it, too. In other words, you need money and time for the counselling.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Counselling are a great waste of money, time and effort. You could have solved your issues without undergoing to this method.

Can't help them what's best is if someone could arrange a meeting were friends and families will be there to support them and discuss and find options on how they would deal with their problems or if they want they could just break it off and end their relationship if they always quarrel and fight all day

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep they totally need help and need some therapy because they certainly need it

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. If they could not solve their quarrels themselves then they might need the help of some close friends and families. Otherwise, they should breakup and make free themselves of those daily stresses.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are young lovers then external help could be availed but if they are old already then it would be a shame that they needed some external help.

It's still normal I guess I dont know the reason behind their fight so If its something small maybe just let it pass and soon they will get tired of it but If its something big like someone is caught in the act of cheating then we better break their fight and separate them with each other because it will be bad blood

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Petty fights may also be the reason for most breakups. It gets unbearable to handle by the other, and it becomes a bit too toxic to handle sometimes. Oh well, best of luck for both couples who can still sort out their problems.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG When the toxicity is unbearable to handle then it's best if they would go on their separate ways. Too much toxicity will only put their relationship in danger.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      For petty fights, they should stop fighting over it. For the serious ones, better talk over it before it gets out of hand.

Fights are normal in couples and some even say that it's healthy when couples fight. However, when it occurs on a daily basis, I think that there is already something wrong with the both of them. What I can suggest is that they should try to have a long talk and mention all their issues with each other.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      It's best to resolve those issues when they both have clear minds, calm tone of voice and is ready to make a change about those fights that they're having.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      For young couples, this case is common. Petty fights are common. But for older couples, I think that they better breakup as those fights would not be solved easily anymore.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How is it healthy to have DAILY fights with your loved ones? It is certainly NOT normal, misunderstandings and miscommunications must be resolved immediately. A fight shouldn't be prolonged as well. It ruins a perfect bond between the two.

Originally posted by Snugglebear View Post
    There are couples who have daily fights. It is as if they never run out of those fights. What can you say for those couples and what do you suggest to end those daily fights?
    They should take a chill pill, or I'd be their mediator and we'll settle the arguments once and for all. I'd be willing to help them out as long as they'd both stick together because I've been rooting for them for so long.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm happy that you're willing to help your friends out, but it's also a draining kind of commitment that you have there. I hope that you won't get tired of them that easily since that's what you've signed up for, but I hope that they'd be cooperative with you as well.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a nice gesture. But how sure are you that you have the authority and the capability to settle their arguments. For me, it will be best to not meddle in their fights as long as they don't get physical with each other. What we can do is support them in whatever decision that they may have and talk to them whenever they need someone to confide with.

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      I've also been that kind of friend too. Most of my friends would like to share their relationship problems with me because I'm always ready to help them out. I'm not asking for anything in return, I'll be more happy to see them being happy with their partners.

Originally posted by Snugglebear View Post
    To resolve this issue, it's best if they should break up and never be in a relationship at all. If their relationship is about fights and headaches then what's the point of being in a relationship?

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. They are just wasting both of their time. They should just find someone who are compatible with their personalities so conflicts will be avoided in the future.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you when you said that they should break up but I don't agree when you mentioned that they should never be in a relationship at all. Maybe they are always fighting because they are not compatible with each other. Someone who they won't always get into fights with. My point is, both of them shouldn't give up on love and being in a relationship just yet because eventually, someone who they can click with may come into their own paths.
Working...
X