The Flash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flash!

I'd like to ask any of you here if you'd try flashing out your breasts, pussy or dicks out in public?

In public? No. Why are you asking this one? I was shocked when I read it. It is like a public scandal. lol.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you never even flashed a tit on webcam chats, huh? Lol, you're missing out on life here!

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it said public, Not a scandal like what most streakers do its just pulling some sort of prank or just being naughty

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, you had never done it in the past but now that you had seen that most had done some flashing, are you now contemplating on doing some flashing too? lol.

Well, I did once but that was a long time ago. We were tipsy with my friends and I flashed my tits during one of house parties that we attended. People shouted "Whoooo!!!" and that was it. It was dare so I won. My friends could not believe it. Their jaws just dropped when I did it.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope no one snapped a photo of you flashing your tits out. You'll feel so embbarrased, I guess?

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess not cutestman because everybody is busy with their drinks and there is so much going on and don't remember if someone is even filming it Lol

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      You won a dare, right? So, what was your reward in doing that act?

It was when I was young with a few college friends, and it was spring break. We're hammered as you can tell that's why we've been doing crazy dumb shits before lol!

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol at your comments, We were buck naked that time and so drunk and they love it

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      1nytstand You kidding me everybody is flashing their man boobs, and they're probably a streaker

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum Who loved those flashed cocks? Who were your viewers at that time?

Few years ago, at a local club, I saw a man near the toilet area's hallway. I think that he was already a bit drunk and due to his loss of proper hand coordination, he accidentally showed his cock while zipping up his pants. Yes, I saw it as he was already walking back to the main area. I was taken aback and told to myself: "What the f!"

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad that he didn't pee along the way I bet that you would stop looking when that happens

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it huge? Hahaha sorry, I'd never encounter someone or something like that.

Would flashing your scrotum counts? LOL I use to take my balls out in public in order to scratch it if im wearing shorts and its funny as hell

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      If your scrotum was itching, I could guess that you dick was also itching. What do you do when your cock is itching?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no hanesy it only means that smilebaby has to get himself checked! After all that flashing and fucking with different women without protection, he might've acquired a disease.

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      GoobleHipur Has he been fucking with various women without using condoms? No way, that was dangerous acts. While it may feel better, it is not safe to do barebacks with strangers.

Originally posted by daddyslittleG1rl View Post
    I'd like to ask any of you here if you'd try flashing out your breasts, pussy or dicks out in public?
    No, I'd never flashed my dick in public, but if someone asks for my nudes that's a different thing, right? So, yeah...

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      If you'd go live and flash your dick while the video is recording, that's already considered a flash. But a nude is a different thing and it must be reciprocated with a nude too. Because if you'd flash, that only thing you're gonna expect is their reaction.

I remember when I was on Omegle, I was a wild teenager back then and I'd randomly flash my tits to random strangers online. I'd always leave them with a surprised facial expression and I'd jump to the next random stranger until I get bored lol.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a bold move I bet some also does it just to see the reaction on their faces

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that showing your tits online is a bad thing? They might've set a video camera and just recording you showing your tits? I hope you weren't showing your face that time.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 sounds like you're either concern about her or you feel bad because you missed the show, lol!

I am not an Exhibitionist but it happens accidentally when I was fooling around with my friends actually it's their fault, it was the time when I was not wearing a bra and they saw my nipples poking around that's when they lift up my shirt on the park exposing my tits and I was ashamed but in the end I just laugh it off.. Darn can't believe my friends will pull something like that and its unforgettable

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Such cruel friends I bet you always wear a bra whenever you are with your friends

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my friends did that and I was aware so I blocked her hands and said that she wanted to take a look at it but were on the streets, I would be okay with it if there's no people around or maybe just go to the comfort room

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      That was just fine. There were few people in the park. I bet that only your friends were the ones to saw your tits when they lifted your shirt.

Sometimes when I'm drunk I've always had this urge to flash my tits. Yes, these tits wanted to see the world but I'm glad a part of me hasn't pushed myself to the limits lol!

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you did the world a favor and some are happy with what you did LoL

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      So when will you release that urge? If you had been feeling that urge then I suggest that you do it even once your life. You should not wait until you are a grandmother before you do the flashing. For sure, no one would like to see your tits anymore when you are already a granny.

No, none of those but I once flashed my ass on a group of men. LOL. They were shocked that they even became speechless for few seconds before they reacted.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you flash your ass? Are they teasing you? or maybe they told you that it was flat and that's the time you loss it and flash your ass lol

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I am thinking that your friend dared you to do that thing because I remember a similar thing that I did a long time ago. But, well, I was already drunk at that time so I was not able to think well but I did it anyway. lol.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Why only the ass? You should also have flashed your tits, too. I am sure they would have been wilder then you did those two acts. lol.
Working...
X