So many dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many dates

There are people who struggle with dates and so they had been lacking people on their lives. On the other hand, there are people who have been out with so many people. So what can you say for those people? Are they lucky or should they be shunned?

The people who struggle with dates must be pitied. They also need people to have dates with them. But what can we do if people who not want to have dates with them? Sometimes, life sucks, right?

For those people who have lots of dates, I envy them. Some people are too lucky that they have lots of people who want to be with them.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      The people who have a lot of dates are greedy. They're the reason why people like us still struggle to find dates. Boo!

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl loveofmylife101 I know right? They should at least spare us someone to date and not be greedy lol! I still haven't found a decent hookup as well.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, there are times that life does not seem to be fair. Some people simply do not have dates no matter how they wish to have.

I'd avoid that kind of person. Why? I could imagine that I can't him all for myself. I'm that selfish kind of lover.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, at least it's good to know that someone like you still wants to be in a serious relationship with someone lol! Even for dates, you sound like you wanted your date to be faithful to you.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte yes of course we all want to be on a serious relationship and I would choose the one who is loyal and faithful

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't what? I am looking for the missing word. I guess you meant that you could not suck him all for yourself. Did I fill in the missing word correctly?

Oh, if I'd encounter a girl like that, then I must avoid her. She likes being around with guys, so she must be needy or a flirt and I don't want that.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to date her and be listed as one of the guys in her long list? And oh, there is also a high chance that you could have some good time with her just like the rest of the men that she had.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not be so choosy! Don't you like a girl who is all presenting? You would not have a hard time looking for a hookup anymore.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      A girl who flirts with lots of men is both flirty and needy. Yeah, there are some girls who are like that. Maybe they just want to play some hot and horny games.

I think that a girl should not have so many dates because she would look like a desperate bitch who wanted a man very badly.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      veronIZA I think there's nothing wrong about having too many dates. If it's just a friendly date then okay, guys do that too. So why girls shouldn't?

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      But men would like to have so many dates in order for them to have more fun. So, in this case, are you saying that there should be a double standard?

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      FedoraTheExplora Yeah that's alright but If she's been dating most of the time with random guys then it sounds kinda desperate

I would envy the girl. I mean, not all people would have lots of dates. That only means few things. One, she is pretty. If you are pretty, there would be lots of men who would like to have a date with you. Two, you could be a bitch. I mean, why do you lots of dates? What's your purpose of having so many dates with various men?

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess if you'd step up your flirting game then you wouldn't have to feel envy about her. Most people like to flirt around so that they could date multiple people. It's like a way of survival, if you'd like dating multiple people then you have to learn and have what it takes to get those dates.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the purpose it to mingle and have fun its one way of saying we want to flirt with the guy is see if there is a chemistry together

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      NinaMcAdams Do you know that song At Seventeen by Janis Ian?

I learned the truth at seventeen
      That love was meant for beauty queens
      And high school girls with clear skinned smiles

A girl who has many dates? It would be impossible for me to ask her out. It sounds like I'd be way too out of her league. So, I guess I wouldn't even stand a chance with someone like that.

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If the girl you wanted to date has many dates, then I guess you should look for a different girl. It does sound like you're out of her league, she has so many guys she's busy with. Do you expect that she's still going to give her even a small percent of her attention? No.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      You maybe out of her league but you must try to be brave and try your luck even if it's just a friendly date

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you tried even once just to test your luck? You could try to ask a lady one time. If you got rejected then you may try to ask somebody else again. lol.

It's not luck I think it happens to popular ones because they've been asked so many times by different guys and they just out shined the rest, they maybe shunned if you are not confident enough to ask them. The issue here is not that hard to find a date even when you struggle it means that you are not confident to ask them out. Better study the person first and plan your moves that's why we struggle cause were not trying too hard and were just being delusional that we would take them on a date without asking
    Last edited by punkchick; 10-17-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Very informative, I bet that you're observing the people you choose to date with. It's okay if we end up having no dates at all, than just dating a bunch of people but you lack chemistry with most of them.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes someone should step-up their game and dont be afraid to ask somewhat if you really like them

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow it should be a challenge but for me I tend to give up cos its really hard. It would be a miracle if you pull that off

I would love to go out with those sassy, talkative popular ones they are lucky they've got the looks but its not a surprise if I be turned down by them, They can be shunned if we feel a bit of an outcast but we should stay classy in order to get their attention

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Never be afraid to date em, at least try and get their attention to whatever method works for you

Originally posted by Katherina001 View Post
    There are people who struggle with dates and so they had been lacking people on their lives. On the other hand, there are people who have been out with so many people. So what can you say for those people? Are they lucky or should they be shunned?
    I sometimes struggle to have dates. I think those people who have multiple dates should be shunned. I guess it would be acceptable if there are just two or three dates, not more than four.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those people are shunned if they have four or more dates. I would not want that. I want a guy who would only date me, just me alone.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are people who are just too lucky in this world. You know, they have lots of things and all. On the other hand, there are people who are like losers where they have too little of things.

Should they be shunned? I think no, we are maybe out of their league but we still got a low chance of being with them if we can pull out a luck then we will be the lucky one just try to talk to them and see if we clicked then they might ask us out

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably win a dare with him so you can settle out a date with him, College peeps usually does that especially the men

So may dates, huh. This post gave me an idea to acquire so many men and have some speed dates with them. Like, I could schedule the date every night.

Comment

Working...
    X