Coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back

Yeah, we know that there are some relationships that ended completely. We could not do anything with that. But sometimes there are come backs. So what if your ex wants you back? Would you allow him/her back on your life once again?

Sure, I would allow him to come back on my life. I know that deep inside my heart, I still love him. I guess that love would still stay on our hearts long after our lover had left us.

Comment

Hell NO! I wouldn't want that asshole back in my life.?

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype Not all are assholes but there is one who is wanting to get back to me but he is still an asshole

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      You seems sad and can't get forgive the asshole that ruined your life, he must have broken your heart severely

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still have some peace with your life when it comes to your exes? Looks like all of them had bad ending, eh?

I wouldn't allow him to come back into my life. He left and now He wants me back? Am I a joke?

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you shouldn't accept him back. That's just wrong on your part because it seems like he badly hurt you from the past. So, it just stays right there, in the past.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that he realized that you are the one for him; that you are his special someone who would complete his life.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      You are not a joke. You have turned to be a jewel to him. Since he wanted to come back with you then he must have realized that there is something with you that he had not seen with the others.

If I do not have a new boyfriend then I would allow him back. Well, you know, I need some steamy hot actions once again. lol.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I guess you just wanted him to be your personal fuckbuddy. It sounds like there's nothing romantic going on between you two lol!

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Oh, what a reason. Well, that is a valid reason. I would also do the same. But that is not the sole reason why I would allow him to come back with me. Maybe, I still love him so that could also be one of the reasons.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Is that the only reason why you would allow him to come back? Are your hookups not that successful?

Originally posted by Katherina001 View Post
    Yeah, we know that there are some relationships that ended completely. We could not do anything with that. But sometimes there are come backs. So what if your ex wants you back? Would you allow him/her back on your life once again?
    LMAO, this is rare. It rarely happens to me, if I'd ever ask for a comeback with my exes, they'd reject or ignore me immediately. Was there something wrong of asking it even in a nice way?

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Theres nothing wrong same goes with me, It really means that they don't want to repeat that kind of relationship again especially with you

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG Did you do anything bad to them? I bet they've been hurt before that's why they rejected you. or maybe they just don't like you anymore.

If my ex want me she better proves it and tell me how she would be better on our next relationship If ever I accept her again in my life but I'll reconsider it if she has good intentions on wanting me back

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby yeah if sincerity is what were talking about but she better proves it within a day

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Most people would already be called changed people once they came back to their loved ones. So I guess that the relationship would be better the second time around.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      It is like you are saying that she has some bad intentions on coming back with your life. lol. If that is so, then it is better not to accept her anymore.

Originally posted by Katherina001 View Post
    If my ex ever wants me back? She'd realize that when it's all too late. I can't rekindle what or how things used to be. I guess I cannot take her back because I've been with her before even if things will be different now, I cannot trust her anymore.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      NinaMcAdams Maybe your ex has already changed, don't you think he deserves a second chance? Just one last chance?

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, won't you give her any chance? She could have already changed for all you know. People make mistakes but change for the better.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she cheat on you? How many times? elatederic

I dont know about this one there is only two particular ex that I want to get back with, but I never really give second chances because we already had scars so why bother on adding another scar through that?

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe want to taste you again.. aheem I mean taste your love so that's why they are asking you out again to give them another chance

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby LMAO! Sometimes an ex just wants a comeback because he missed the rough sex you two have been doing when you two were dating. Well, I think you should ask him first if he's just horny and not really missing the whole you. Just your body and moves LOL!

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      @milebaby oh will, there is no other chance! lol.

If he wants to agree that he would become my secret lover then I would welcome him back.
    As you see, if I already had a current boyfriend and he still wanted to come back with me then he should accept the condition that he be my secret lover.

Comment

Working...
    X