Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one?

Which would you choose? A friend with benefits or one night stand only? Why had you chosen it?

I would choose a one night stand so that there is no guilt and stress over it. After we are done doing our own thing, we would part ways, then we won't be to see each other again. It would be as if nothing was done at all.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Can you do that? But what if the sex was good and there is no chance of you two ever hooking up again? The second time around is hard to come by. Are you sure that you're not going to settle down into being friends with him instead?

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun Is that your experience? There are times that the second time would be hard to come by but that is always a case to case basis. Most beautiful women could easily find one night stands.

A friend with benefits. Why? Because I would have him for a long time. If he is very good at bed then that would be a plus factor. Another thing is that I would not have a hard time looking up for some one night stand. Just one call and he'll be there.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing that you must consider is you must never fall in love with that guy, fwb has the tendency to move forward to a different kind of relationship

Friends with benefits is something more rather than experiencing it on a one night basis so I vote with FWB!!

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you there. I'm already in FWB with someone and it's fun since we can easily contact each other in case one of us feels horny.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      FWB is always my go-to when I'm horny. At least I know that my friend is safe, compared to ONs it's hard to trust someone new and they might claim that they're safe. Oh, I wouldn't believe such lies!

I go with friends with benefits!!! I think majority wants to experience sex with someone not just once but to infinity and beyond

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. You made me laugh. You know that there is no forever, right? Anyway, I would also choose this friends with benefits as we would have some fucking sessions until we part ways as friends.

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      FWB is a way to go. At least it's just you two and not hooking up with different people right? It's much safer that way, plus you can easily count on them. No bullshits whatsoever.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      I could relate. If we have some FWB, we could do have sex whenever the two of us feel like doing it. And we could do those fucking session for an extended period of time.

it depends on the first try come on if you're not satisfied on your first lovemaking session then why do it again so if there's a good chemistry between you both then its a good chance to go for FWB

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice answer i support one night stand for assholes and friends with benefits for good gentleman

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. If the first time was good then we may want to prolong it and be friends with benefits. Otherwise, it should remain as a one night stand only.

I would still go for a one night stand. By having one night stands, you would have the chance to get to taste lots of men. Of course, I need to protect myself by having safe sex all the time.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      if you like to taste a lot of men then you should have done a threesome or even more

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe you can count me in and l'll let you taste me on a single night. what do you say?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze That is a good suggestion. Let us forgo the threesome and let us go with the foursome. lol.

I would choose one night stand because i dont want to see that person again and again.. just a single night would do and its time to move to another one

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy is so hot and he's really hard to resist and you keep thinking about him? Will you still go for a one night stand?

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Skinnylove01 Well, maybe she could turn that guy into an FWB. She could have those one night stands and at the same time she could have those few FWB.

Can I just say that if the guy is so hot maybe I'll choose FWB and if not hot but is quite a performer and has a big tool then still FWB but if he's not hot and I'm not happy with his performance then I'll choose One Night Stand

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you rock there, girl! You are such a good player. I would do this one, too. Thanks for the idea that I would follow.

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad that you're open to my idea because what I've said is true. Well, then, pleasure's all mine AlysaBdN.

When it comes to those kinds of setup, they often start as a one night stand. So it all depends on how great she is in bed. If he's a good one, I would definitely love to have her as a fuck buddy

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      So, the one night stand acts as a test phase only. If she is good then you would retain her as an FWB. But what if she does not want to be your friend and only wanted just a one night stand?

I'd stick with just one person, so I'd prefer friends with benefits. At least we're sure that everything's safe between us.

Comment

Working...
    X