Age Is Just A Number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age Is Just A Number?

Ladies, do you always lie when a person asks your age or you're the type who doesn't mind telling your actual age?

I used to lie about my age before. Started telling my actual age by showing them my ID, when I got tired of being ID'ed every time I'm at a bar

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      So, now, you don't have to lie about your age, huh? But why'd you always end up showing them your ID? Were they forcing you?

Obviously not a woman, but some of my female friends find it annoying when guys would ask them how old they really are

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Like me now. I get so annoyed when anyone asks for my age. I am getting older so I needed to hide my age now.

It's those guys I've been with who usually lie about their age and I don't get why they always do that. Am I missing something here? Is that a bro code or something?

Comment

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guys lie about their age to inflate their egos. Oops, have I offended some guys here?
      Well, what's the point of lying about your age? Desperately trying to impress someone?

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people just feel like lying about their age, it's just something to make them feel better. To make them feel young again lol!

I have been contemplating of lying about my age. As you can see, my age won't be seen on the calendar soon. So, I am thinking that I need to stick to this current age for the next 10 years or so.

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh, hello? I'm already 38, but I'm not complaining here. You're overreacting there, chill!

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby And why are you not complaining? You are not getting any younger. Years from now, you would be called a cougar already.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      If we are about to lie on our age, how would our face lie, then?

Lie? No way. I do not lie. I tell my age once I am asked. I am only 23 so need to lie about my age.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Age is just a number and why would you come up with the idea of lying about your real age? You should be proud at least once in your life.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      crystalinejoy Say that to an old woman dating a young man and you would get a sharp stare to the eye. As they say, people should not ask a woman's age.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because you are still young but 10 years from now, I bet that you would start to lie about your age. Dare?

How about if I lie now? How about if I say that I am only 23? Would you believe this lie? lol.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I would believe that. Why would I? Because you've said it with confidence and you can fool any guy with that lie lol!

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      If any girl would say that, it sounds more believable than of guys. I'm sorry, but it's true!

I'm bad at lying about my age. I always stutter, dammit!

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      You should've practiced telling it to yourself your age then when you tell it to others, you'll tell it immediately without even stuttering. Trust me, it works.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate, Yes! I do that too, if you want to learn how to become a great conversationalist, first you must practice talking to the mirror. So you won't have to stutter in every word you say.

I can't lie about my age. I don't need to lie about anything about myself just to impress other people.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes you just have the need to lie a bit about yourself. Some people might even have bad intentions to you and you're unaware of it.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      You know what they say, the truth will soon come out. If they wanted to see your ID then you're nowhere to run from the truth that you're lying about your age. lol!

I don't seem to find out why people lie about their age. Well, I never lied about my age but people do not believe that I'm only twenty-four.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. People do not believe you either because you are just lying or your age does not fit the face that you have.

I lie when i found out that the guy im dating is actually younger, just told them that we are on the same age and then he replies that's great

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember i did this on my senior year. I dated a young guy and the gap was about 3 years so I lied and tell him were at the same age lol

I would just let them guess and tell them afterwards that it is rude to ask the age of a woman

Comment

It depends on the person who's asking my age. I would be flattered if its a bouncer or bar tender and asking for some ID

Comment

Working...
      X