Coping Mechanisms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coping Mechanisms

What are some of the things that you often do if you're too stressed and want to relax? My go to ones are having a bath while having a glass of wine

I would often go to a spa in order to get a massage and scrub

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been needing that for months now. I wish I could spare myself some time to go to the spa as well.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      How often do you go to those massage centers?

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    My go to ones are having a bath while having a glass of wine
    Does that mean that you are taking the glass of wine at the shower area and drinking from it while taking a warm bath?

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not in the shower area, she says having a bath. So, obviously taking a bath at a bathtub while holding a glass of wine.

I go to the bars and drink and have some talk with some hot guys. Ah, those moments are so relaxing to me.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to do this thing when I was younger. I could remember those days so vividly. Ah, those memories.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to go to the clubs to have some relaxations but commonly there were guys who would want to dance with you so sometimes I get annoyed during those moments.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump Yes sometimes I had one night stand If some hot guys are around and they want a piece of me

Easy. I just bring out my lighter and light up my cigarette and puff all the way. Most people do this kind of a thing. I am sure of this one.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you only smoke cigs? How about MJ? They're wayyy better and much more organic!

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak Yes, they are organic and so are the cigarettes. Besides, most people would not be able to easily acquire those MJs.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I also do this one. It is the easiest stress reliever. Not to mention that it is the cheapest. lol.

Eat.
    Eat food.
    Eat a lot of food.
    Eat a lot of food which are my favorites.
    Eat a lot of food which are my favorites on my favorite hang out places.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you're not concerned about gaining weight or acquiring diabetes from that food that you've consumed?

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I also do this food binge from time to time. Good thing that I do not get fat. lol.

I drink some ice-cold beers. Most of my friends would also do this one. But most are busy so I go alone at my favorite bar.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I complement those cold beers with Marlboro. It is good to drink while smoking. It relieves me so well.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd usually drink alone in my place. I like it better when it's quiet because it's calming.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou It may be quiet but that would be so boring as you are just alone. There are no other strangers beside you unlike in the bars and clubs.

If I'm stressed, I'll just stay at home and turn off all my notifications and just sleep all day. After that, I'm all better.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      I love taking naps whenever I'm stressed, I'd wake up with the energy to cook my comfort food and binge-watch to my favorite series to keep my happy vibes coming.

I often end up having a drink or two or binge eat. And during the weekend, I would just be a slob and stay at home and do nothing

Comment

Working...
    X