Fire Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Starter

If you're in a long term relationship, what are some of the things that you do to keep the spark alive?

Still go out on dates and maybe try some role play during the date. Like you pretend that you're strangers, etc...

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      We kind do those kinds of things acting like strangers on dates and even do a little roleplaying in bed too. We usually think of things to ****e things up together.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretending as strangers on a date? That would look so idiotic. You would only be like fooling yourselves when doing that role play. But I agree with the role playing in the bed. That would be nice to have.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the roleplaying thing just might work too. Who knows? I might try that soon!

We go places and discover new food and culture. Trust me, it's much better than sex

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you go to places, it's impossible not to have sex to keep the fire burning as well lol

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens I think she's talking about going to places in which they would be staying there for a couple of days and not just a short trip and find a spot to fuck and leave

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      What a wonderful idea! After discovering those new food and culture, you would also discover the high expenses when the bill of credit card comes. Trust me on that, too. lol.

Try to keep things interesting inside and outside of the bedroom by trying out new things

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your partner is not that adventurous in the bedroom? What are you going to do, then?

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. If the relationship gets boring, breaking up and looking for a new and fun -partner is not the solution (because I've been there), I agree AirAngelsAmaze that it takes two of you to think of other interesting things even if it's not sex-related.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      How adventurous can you or willing to be when it comes to sex? Will it be a sky is the limit kind of thing, or there are things that you're never going to try

Try listing each of your bucket-list then enumerate each that could be possible for you both to enjoy. I've tried that before with someone, we did rock climbing, hiking, and traveling overseas.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      How many items were you able to strikeout of your bucket list before you broke up with her?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you were on the adventurous type of a man. But you know what? Most women would not like those adventurous types of things. We want shopping, going to the salons, and all other girly type of things. If I were your girlfriend then nothing on the bucket list would be in common. lol.

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many items are still on your list? Maybe I can help you accomplishing some of them

Never been in a relationship that can be considered as a long one. Most of them end after a couple of months

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Why so? Could it be that neither of you doesn't like long-term relationships?

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the longest relationship have you ever been in?

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      So what can you conclude from that? Do you think that it is already a trend? If that is so, then there is something wrong with it. Do you believe that the issue is not you?

We used to try and not see each other for a couple of days in order for us to miss each other

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      That actually helps a lot. Imagine a week or days of not seeing each other? You know what happens next, awesome rough sex when you see each other again lol

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Try not to see each other in a few months; that would be better as you would miss each other so much.

Revisit the places we used to go or go to new places, just the two of us.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that if there are people on those places you're going to tell them leave? lmao

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're going to hate those places when the two of you break up?

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      And you're going to avoid them once the two of you have broken up? lol

Have some fights with him.
    Yes, that is a proven way in order not to make the relationship boring.
    In this way, there would be some diversions with your perfect relationship.
    Of course, do not make it too serious; just the petty ones.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I could relate. With my past boyfriend, fights were common. I guess that most young couples are into fighting? Or maybe, that was just the two of us. But, even my friends do fight with their boyfriends.

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fights are inevitable as to any kind of relationship. Consider even hookups, you sometimes tend to get in a fight with your partner. It's best to just move on with your life and stay focused.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of fights are we talking about here? Are you thinking of just pissing him off?
Working...
X