Phone Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Check

Where do you stand when it comes to checking your partners phone or vice versa?
    It is necessary in a relationship
    16.67%
    I trust him/her enough so I don't need to do it
    37.50%
    It depends on the situation. Like he or she is acting fishy
    45.83%

It all depends on the situation for me. I've tried the second one before and the guy that I'm seeing ended up cheating on me

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're going to check his phone, are you going to do it behind his back or tell him that you wanted to see his phone?

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you do that only once? Talking about trusting him enough that you didn't checked on his phone

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! Wait a minute there. You could not check the phone of someone that you are just "seeing", could you? If he was your boyfriend then that would be understandable.

Oh, if something's off, I will ask for his permission so that he won't get mad, but he should prove me wrong or else.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      And if he feels the same are you going to let him check your phone also?

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if he refuses to show his phone for scrutiny? You know, there are some men who are hiding something and would not want the secret to be known. lol.

I do not check my partner's phone, why should I? We respect each other's privacy and she does not check on my phone as well.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      I think 8it is unnecessary to check on your partner's phone. We're always together so we don't spend much time with our phones in our hands.

It's a necessary for me. We would do it in front of each other at the same time just to be fair for the both of us

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That's stupid, to be honest. It's like an invasion of privacy, then what? If something fishy appears then it would start a fight.

If he suddenly acts strange, I might try and snoop around and find out if he's doing something behind my back

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      I would snoop a little too if he acts strangely towards me.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that going behind their backs is a good idea?

It all depends on the situation. But checking his phone would be my last option

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you would try and follow him around?

I think that's important in the beginning of each relationship in order to establish your trust towards each other

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing you don't know the word privacy? I wouldn't want to check on my girlfriend's phone even if she leaves it unattended.

It all depends on what he's been up to the past couple of months. If I feel that his acting weird, then I might try and check his phone or email

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      It sure is! I wouldn't handle myself and check her up or see myself what is going on for days of her acting strange lately. I've been with girls that cheated on me and because they're already chatting up different guys.

If he cheats on me or not, I wouldn't want to check his phone because I'm not that type of person.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not my thing to do too. I don't snoop around other people's phones.

I think that the only time you need to check on your partners phone or accounts is when your guts are telling you that there's something not right in your relationship. But I'm not going behind his back when it comes to checking his phone. I will talk to him about what I'm feeling and ask him if he's willing to let me check on his phone

Comment

I value privacy so I will never check his phone at all. And that would be true even if I sense that there is already something fishy going on. His phone is his phone and my phone is my phone.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
        iwantsexnowplease commented
        Editing a comment
        I kinda like this idea. Not because I do not care but because I also would not want my phone to be checked out. What if he sees some of the things that I am hiding on my phone? lol.

• OreoEater789
        OreoEater789 commented
        Editing a comment
        I value privacy as well, punkchick.

I would not touch his phone on regular days but I would sneaky check it out when I sense that something fishy is going on. Yes, he should never know that I would check on his phone.

Comment

It is necessary to check it out - daily if needed. And I must search every message that was sent to other people. He might be flirting with other women without my knowledge. I do not want other people to have him. Yeah, call me possessive but I need to be protective.

Comment

Since I've been cheated on before, I prefer to check on his phone or email from time to time. Don't really care if it makes me look like a paranoid girlfriend

Comment

Working...
          X