The Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office

Has any of you dated or been in a relationship with a coworker? I'm only asking because I came across the show The Office the other day

I haven't seen that show yet but no, I never date or have been in a relationship with my co-workers.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you living on under a rock or something? Can't believe that you've never heard or seen that show

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't finished that show yet, but I've dated two girls before from my previous works. One was from our department and the other was from another department.

I once dated a coworker before and it was awkward once we've broken up

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, duh, because both of you are in the same workplace. Unless one of you has to go lol

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it would be very awkward after the relationship had ended. Imagine seeing the same person every single workday. Unless if the break was done so nicely that that two of you remained as friends, then it would still be okay.

I've dated someone from a different department but we're in the same company. It was never awkward when we end things off, composure and professionalism is always there.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the two of you were fine with it? Because there is a chance that the two of you just tried to look professional but was really hurting deep inside every time that you see each other

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      It was because you were at two different departments so the daily meetings each other would be lesser in frequency than if you were on the same department where you would be able to see each other on a daily basis.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know that the two of you were able to handle the break up like proper adults which is a bit rare based on my personal experience elatederic

No, I don't hit on ladies in my workplace, we wanted to keep things professional and most of them are already married.

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you don't want to have a reputation at your workplace as being the office slut lol

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      But if there was a single lady and just a new worker at your company. This lady would also look great and you sensed that she could be so horny at bed, would there be a chance that you would date her?

There have been a few who tried to date me but it just wasn't meant to be since we realized that we would just end up talking about work during dates

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you ended up talking about work when you went out?

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that actually sucks. I was planning to go out on a date with my co-worker but I guess I would be canceling that now lol

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Dates should be devoted to dates and not work. Maybe, those men were just idiots as they still incorporated work talks during your dates.

I dated a few ladies from previous works I've been just to see how great they are in bed. Most of them are quite good and right now, I'm planning to screw on of my managers lol

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Is she really that into you? I wish I could screw my manager coz he's super yummy but I've never dated anyone from work. I'll just stick to my fantasies.

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that you might end up getting fired with what you're planning to do?

Two of my exes were my workmates. And luckily, the time that we've broken up was when one of us have left the company that we're working in so there was no awkward encounters with them during office hours

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like those were long term relationships if one of you ended up leaving the company that you're working for

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why one of you left the company that you're working for? Was it a career or relationship choice?

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      loveofmylife101 would it be necessary for us to know the reason why? I guess she looked for better opportunities elsewhere.

I had dated some of my co-workers in the past. I guess that if you are really beautiful then men would not be in short supply. It was just fine with me as those were just simple dates with no banging at all. Do not think that there were.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did any of those guys called you a tease since they didn't end up having sex with you?

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, it is good to know that there are some women who are not easy to bang around. Unlike most of us who would give in so easily.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow. I wish that I could follow your footsteps with this dating of co-workers without sex involved.

Been on dates with some of them before but never had a real relationship with any of my coworkers

Comment

Working...
    X