Do Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Over

If you're given a chance to correct any of your past mistakes are you grab the opportunity to prevent that mistake or not?

Yes, I would love to correct some of my past mistakes because they're the things that I would often remember if I can't sleep

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      What was that greatest mistake if you don't mind sharing it with us?

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If those mistakes often recur and haunt you, then don't you think it is time to have some counselling?

I have no plans of having a do over on those mistakes because those mistakes made me the person that I am today. Things might radically change if I even tried correct a small mistake

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that made me think again. You are right with that. Without the past, we are not here today.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      You know that there's a chance that you would have a better if you tried to correct that mistake

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      But some mistakes in the past had made us miserable today. If there is misery now, are you open to change the mistakes in the past in order not to have the misery now?

Yes, there might have been a few things that I can change because I want to get back those years that I lost because of that mistake

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like the mistakes that you're planning to change are major ones since you ended up ruining your life for a couple of years

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      How bad or terrible were those mistakes that you've lost a few years because of it?

Sure, I would grab it to correct those mistakes. Without those mistakes, my life would have been better these days.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that things would be hugely different if you correct those past mistakes?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thoughts vas well hulagirlsexsexyum but there's nothing we can do but just learn from them.

I think that all of us made mistakes that we truly regretted doing, and all we need to do is to accept them

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've already accepted my mistakes, oh well. Time to make some bad decisions and regret them again lol

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Acceptance could make our life peaceful.

Absolutely! Some mistakes take a great toll so if I could correct it then I would grab that opportunity.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      I would grab that opportunity as well, I just wanna go back to being highschool and could've made wiser decisions in life.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett Seriously? High school? Not college?

For minor mistakes, then no need to correct them. It is those major mistakes that I need to prevent from happening.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Some mistakes are inevitable, so I'd rather not choose to make a do-over happen. We learn from our mistakes right? So be it.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      If only we can turn back time and make BETTER mistakes, right? Lol!

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that things would be completely different in your life if you were able to correct those major mistakes?

No. Not anymore. Doing so might affect the future. I would not be here today as I am if not for those past mistakes.

Comment

If by chance, yes I would like to make a little do-over almost to everything I've done in the past lol

Comment

• Aloha91
        Aloha91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like you have made a whole bunch of mistakes when you're growing up that's why you want to change them
    Working...
    X