Offline Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline Life

I know that most people are signed up on at least one social media site out there and checking it on almost a daily basis. So my question is, do you think that you can last a day without checking any of those sites?

Yes, I can easily last a day being offline. The longest I've been offline was about I week

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, a week would be enough, I always have important calls for work.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      One week? That's easy! I bet you can't exceed that to months.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      How about a month? Do you think that a month that is totally offline would turn your world upside down?

Yes, I often go offline every couple of weeks since I don't have FOMO

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      I go offline during my day off, I wouldn't enjoy my relaxation if my co-workers would keep chatting me up.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      And what do you usually do on your offline moments?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth If they keep on chatting you up regarding the new hot guy in the workplace, would you be interested to chat with them?

I deactivated my account for 6 months straight and I had the most peaceful life right there.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang But have you actually done deactivating your account for one year? Or are you just thinking that you could do that one?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn I was super devastated when my boyfriend left me. I loved that guy so much.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you reactivate it?

I can't last a day without checking my social media accounts because I always have a fomo.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte I think you need to have a social media detox since you can't last a day without checking any of your accounts

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I also could not afford to be offline. I need to constantly check everything like there is an urge not be disconnected for a long time.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see anything wrong with that. It could be worse like being addicted to online games

The longest that I was able to stay off the grid was two days. And that happened because we went somewhere that has zero reception

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I can't go online whenever the reception is unavailable. I'm always online on different social media sites.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you will don't end up going crazy if you're not online for a week?

I can last a year if I have to, but I have a job that requires me to check my emails and my social media so my boss and clients would keep in touch with me.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, I hope that I can go offline for a year or forever lol. My work also requires me to be online like all the time.

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the longest time that you're able to not check your email or any of the social media sites that you're in?

That's something I can easily do because there are days because there are days that i have to travel for work and I end up going to places where I don't get a good signal and the internet connection is really slow

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have to go in the middle of the ocean or jungle because of your work? lol

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if it's something important for me, I would be crazy without going online just to see the updates. I get anxious if I missed a very important phone call, email, or a text message.

Since we're just talking about not checking our social media accounts, then that's a yes. The one thing that I can't last a day without doing is checking the news

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      How about checking your email? I'm anticipating online transactions than emails from work lol

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it's impossible for us not to go offline because we might miss important calls or texts.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so you are a news lover. So, what is the most talk news today?

I lasted up to one month when I was heart broken. It took a great courage not to open those social media sites.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you continue to check you social media accounts after a month?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you still stalk your ex after a few months after lol.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you not miss anything while you were offline for a month?

I might as well delete all of my social media apps, but I can't help but check if there's anyone out there who's willing to hook up with me any time, anywhere.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      You can hook up with anyone, anytime. Do it the old-fashion way, like hitting on ladies at the bar or club.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the only reason why you have accounts in those apps? In order to find someone to hookup with and nothing else

Just a day? Of course, I could last if it is just a day. Even more than a day would be fine with me.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. I do not have the fear of being left out.
Working...
X