Adventure Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Time

If you're going to be given a million dollars but you need to stay on either of these places for an entire week, which would you choose and why?
    mental hospital
    50.00%
    haunted house
    50.00%

I'm going to stay at the haunted house. Since I'm a heavy sleeper and the type who doesn't scare easily

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Do ghosts have the ability to show themselves on dreams? lol.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat They could get mad all they want but I would not care at all.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder Maybe, they have the ability to show themselves on the dreams but still I won't be scared, anyway.

Since there's a chance that I might end up being a patient in the mental hospital, I would just go for the haunted house

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that you will end up being diagnosed with something that you're going to be forced to stay there? lol

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not worry. The technology is better now than in the past. Should you stay in the mental hospital, it would not take long before you would be released.

I think spending a week in a mental institution would be fun. It might make realize if I really have a few screws lose or not

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you actually believe that the people who are in a mental hospital believe that they have mental conditions?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax have you seen it from movies too? I think that it's true that most doctors have gone mad by doing crazy experiments to their sick patients.

Definitely the haunted house. But it has to be a hunted one that is still in proper condition and not those condemned or in ruins already

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      So if the haunted house is in ruins are you going to stay in the mental hospital instead?

I would choose a mental hospital where I would be safe. Patients would be on their beds and being supervised round the clock. As for me, I would just lie down on my bed and do nothing but to eat and sleep.

Comment

A haunted house. I would be screaming all day and all night when I sense that there would be ghosts around. Oh, wait, I do not believe in the existence of ghosts! LOL.

Comment

• sexualdepth
        sexualdepth commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh well, I might as well bring headphones if you ever did scream lol. I chose to stay in a haunted house as well to see how haunted it is.

In a mental hospital. It is a safe place to be in. I would be in a private room so there would be no problem with the other patients.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
        SupaPussy789 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think that all mental hospitals can provide you a private room. There's a chance that you're going to have a roommate

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would also choose a mental hospital. At least, I would get to see real people. It won't matter to me if other patients do not think properly.

I don't mind spending a week in the cuckoo's nest

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
        iwantsexnowplease commented
        Editing a comment
        Same, I just realized that I might even be perfect to be in there too lol

• Teanett
        Teanett commented
        Editing a comment
        What if they would also give you anti-psychotic pills on that mental hospital? Non-needed drugs could make you sick; are you not afraid of that?

I find a million Dollars to be too much. How about a hundred thousand Dollars only? Anyway, does the haunted house have complete amenities? If yes, then I would do stay there. I would even do my vlog and upload it to Youtube for all to watch.

Comment

I chose to stay at a mental asylum, as long as I get to stay on my own white room and get food, I'm pretty much okay with that lol

Comment

• surfsup
          surfsup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I guess I'm okay with that too. Count me in!

• Blockro
          Blockro commented
          Editing a comment
          What if there would be three other patients on the same room and they are allowed to roam around the room?

I'ma stay at the mental hospital and fuck all them crazy ladies,, because crazy women may not be the best wifey material but they love to fuck like nobodies business lol.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
          AlysaBdN commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you hoping that fucking them would set them straight or mentally stable? lol

• Damitboy45
          Damitboy45 commented
          Editing a comment
          No I am hoping that fucking them will keep the ghost and goblins away lol

• Damitboy45
          Damitboy45 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are there any mentally unstable people here who needs to be dicked down

I chose the haunted house since I've never been to one but I'd like to try and visit one

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
          MikeInShiningArmor commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, you might enjoy your stay if I'd go with you as well. You know where this is going.

I'm going to choose the mental asylum because there's a chance that haunted house would be in ruins or it's dilapidated already

Comment

Working...
        X