May-December relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May-December relationships

They say that you like or love someone, you would not look into anything else. Romantically, they would say that love will keep you alive. But in the real world, given the realities of life, does age matter in relationships? You have an 80 year old man liking an 18 year old woman. And the other way around, you have an 80 year old woman pursuing an 18 year old man. What can you say with the couples who have May-December relationships?

I could say that they do not love each other. Instead, they only like each other but then, and again, their reasons are completely opposite. One thing surely bounds them: need.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I also think of this, too. Both of them have needs. One is needing companionship while the other is needing money.

How many years more do those 80 year old flirty old men and women have to live before leaving this world? Why don't they just use their remaining time to enjoy their lives with something else other than flirting with those 18 year old teenagers?

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, yes! They would have few years to remain in this world. They should not be flirting anymore and instead focus to savor the remaining years of their lives before going to the next life.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you expecting them to drop dead when they hit a certain age? And you can't force them to stop flirting with ladies who are old enough to be their grandchildren or great grandchildren

Love conquers everything even for those old men and women. Nobody could escape the arrow of Cupid. Most often than not, those could already be the second love of their lives. If they are not interfering with us then we should leave them alone.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're willing to enter in that kind of relationship if the two of you really had a good connection with one another?

Wait a minute, aren't those 80 year old men and women already in the nursing homes? Would they still get married if they are already staying in those institutions?

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course they still can. As long as they are still mentally stable and able to find someone to administer the marriage

The maximum age difference that's acceptable for me is thirty years. More than that is awkward already

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      But then again, if you would benefit from this, would you want to give it a try?

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that your dad had you late in his life that's why you don't mind the age difference of thirty years?

If they're both of legal age, then I wouldn't mind them in general. But when it comes to May-December affairs in which the guy is a multimillionaire, that might question the intentions of the younger partner

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the thing about the relationship. It is just about money.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just the guy but also the old woman.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 Of course, the main intention is money.

These kind of relationships always reminds of Anna Nicole Smith and her second husband who was already 89 yrs old when they got married

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Right about that one. At least she wasn't 18 years old when they got together

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      You can actually start a list of celebrities who had a huge age difference with their partners. Like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, Calista Flockhart, and Harrison Ford, etc...

Every time I hear about those kind of relationships, I always question the intention of the younger partner. I know that there are some who are truly in love with their partner

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyrese Did you already have an old man as your boyfriend? Do you think that old men could still fuck like those of the young men?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss I know that money does the talking. I remember one article that I had read before. They say that in Hong Kong, language is a barrier. But when money talks, everyone understand.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels Not just the money of the old men but also the money of the old women. Do you think that the old people are the victims here?
Working...
X