Broad Knowledge or Deep Knowledge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broad Knowledge or Deep Knowledge?

I thought of an off-topic question and I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Would you rather have a BROAD knowledge of MANY things or have a DEEP knowledge of SPECIFIC things?

I personally like to have a deep knowledge of specific things. I enjoy deep conversations of specific things that I understand instead of jumping from one thing to another. Deep knowledge is how curiosity gets to me all the time. You get to dig deep to other specific things that can even be broad too.

I have broad knowledge of things. There are many things that you can learn and develop as you grow, you can maximize it if you can.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so true. It is better to have a broad knowledge of things. Then, if you want, then you could do further and learn to have a deeper knowledge on the things that you want the most.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Maximize? What you mean with maximize? And how do you plan to maximize it?

I prefer to have a broad knowledge of many things. With this way, I know that I am always abreast with the times. I would get to know the general details of things and leave the specific details to the experts.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you have a serious case of fear of missing out that's why you want to be updated with everything that is happening

I enjoy both deep and broad knowledge or topics. As long as I'm having sensible conversations to someone with the same intellectual level as me.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Where do you think that you fall in those categories?

I like to have a deep knowledge of specific things. With this deep knowledge, I would be able to further develop it into something else more like having an innovation. Wait, do I think like an inventor now?

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Yup, sounds like you are going to that direction. But, anyway, who knows you would be able to innovate something useful.

I am both broad and deep. I just love it that mine is broad and deep. I guess the men just love women who are deep, right?

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Mmmm, are you sure you are on the right direction?What deep are you actually referring to?

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. While reading your post, my mind was thinking of something else.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you talking about? LOL. I think you are referring to your pussy!

I would prefer to have broad knowledge so that I can get work in different fields since I have a basic background of it

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would love to be a jack of all trades sort of gal?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump I think that's what she's after based on her answer

It all depends on what kind of person you are. There's a chance that extroverts would prefer to have a broad knowledge so that they can easily talk about anything with anyone. As for introverts, they might go for deep knowledge so that the only time they would talk to the person is when that particular person is into the same thing as the introvert

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be nice for an introvert to have a broad knowledge since it would help him to interact with other people

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      hulagirlsexsexyum had a friend who's like that. Most of the people that he talks with are often surprised when he starts chatting to them non-stop

Actually prefer having a broad knowledge of certain things because you can easily adopt or adjust when it comes to your career.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      That can be risky since some of your co-workers might see you as an annoying know-it-all

I wouldn't mind being called a jack of all trades, so I'm going to choose having broad knowledge

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      That can be bothersome if you're the type who talks a lot since people might think of you as a know it all
Working...
X