Super Powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Powers

If you can have any super power or special skill out there, what would be? Mine would be eat any food or drink any booze that I want and not get fat or drunk

The super power to travel from location to the other in an instant. Say, for example, I want to go to Antarctica now, then in just a blink of an eye I would already be there.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, but if I'm horny and my lover is just too far away. Poooooof hahahaha

I like to have the Midas touch. You know, like King Midas, everything that I touch would be turned into gold. That would be superb as I would be rich in no time.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So all the guys that you gave a handjob would end up having golden dicks? lol

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I even thought about that too JoeyBaby dem golden dicks!

It would be making any person out there to have an intense orgasm any time that I want. Like if there's a guy who's being an asshole towards me, I can make him cum while talking to a girl just to humiliate him

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      And if a woman messes with you, they would end up squirting all of a sudden?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate lol. Following her story on the men, then that would gonna happen for the women!

I would love to have a healing factor just like Deadpool and Wolverine's. So I can a vigilante or a cop and beat up any criminals

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe you would try and be a real superhero if you have their powers

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I could use some healing powers too for my sore pussy, after being pound for hours. LOL!

I would love to be able to fly so that I can go anywhere I want and enjoy the trip as well

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you want to take the scenic route rather than just pop up in a certain place?

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      But that would be too tiring. Imagine flying for many hours just to reach your destination. On the brighter side, you would be able to see the view from above.

I want to live forever without aging. That means to say that I would be able to see the future even a thousand years from now.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Basically, you just want to be a vampire without the blood sucking and afraid of sunlight part

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      AnniePath Her superpower is far better than those vampires as it had no limitations like what the vampires have.

I want to have a power like Elsa of Frozen. I could create castles made of ice in the Arabian sea. Voila. It would be an instant tourist attraction.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice idea. Make an ice castle in Dubai and people would come flocking to see a new marvel in sea.

I want my superpowers to be like Nightcrawler. I would just jump in one place to another. Imagine having sex, we're in bed then the next thing u know is we're in Maldives then Tokyo, naked.

Comment

The ability to be an invisible woman so that I could go to places undetected. I could explore Area 51 without any problems, for example.

Comment

A bulb had just lighted on top of my head. How about turning my poo into diamonds? I would be rich in no time!

Comment

• independentG
          independentG commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you going to poop diamonds or your poop would turn into diamonds once it goes out of your body

• DilDoDabbins
          DilDoDabbins commented
          Editing a comment
          independentG I guess that the poop would be turned into diamonds after it goes out of her body.

I wanna be like Tony Stark, I just admire his intelligence and how he still looks chill and bad ass at the same time.

Comment

My super powers would be shape-shifting or multiplying.

Comment

Green Lanterns Ring and Battery.

Comment

• sexualdepth
              sexualdepth commented
              Editing a comment
              Which green lantern do you think has the same personality as you?
          Working...
          X