Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard, to really find a 3rd for your couple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so hard, to really find a 3rd for your couple?

We live in between Wycross, and Tifton, GA. We are, and have been looking for some females, that would join us for a night SEX - not lovemaking, and we literally mean the night. ALL three would be very involved with each other. She is 45, and stands 5'4", blonde hair, blue eyes, approximately 170 pounds; he is 33, stands 6'4" and weighs about 230 pounds, with dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. He's very muscular, and his sex drive goes ALL night.

Kissing, touching, rough f*cking, smacking ass, light hair pulling, different postions, from the bed to the floor to chair to shower. Did I mention the orgasms? Oh lawd!. (Whew).

Glad that you've joined us here. I'm wondering besides posting about your search here, where else have you tried looking for a potential 3rd partner? Because that might be one of the reasons why you're having a hard time finding that 3rd person

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Based from my experience, workplace is really a neat place to find some adventurous people. They can start searching there.

It might be because most of the people in your location are not into that sort of thing or it can be that the both of you (you and your partner and that third party) are looking at the wrong places

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong places? Are you saying that there is a right place to look for this? May I know where?

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 The world is a vast place place. If you are at the wrong place, you would not be able to find the person whom you are looking for.

Maybe this would be the perfect place for you to find that partner that you're looking for. Wish you luck here

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Found some great people here. Glad that I'm still here.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be. Who knows someone here would be interested to hook up with them?

Based from your description, I think you guys are very attractive. Ever tried widening you nets? I heard that there apps made specifically for needs like this.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I also have this certain app that I am using. I will not name it here as I am not paid to promote their product. But that app is nice as you would be able to interact with some people.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't specifically want your app, dude. There are thousands of them out there.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      How about using the swipe-right-swipe-left app? Just make sure the description are clear about your intentions.

How and where did you try to look for the third person? Have you been to various bars in the past to look for that third person? A tipsy woman might agree to join you.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone who knows how to have fun should join them.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      And strong too. According to the poster, they'll be doing it all night. lol

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins A tipsy woman would not be able to do it all night all. lol.

I would suggest to have a weekend trip on a major city. I bet that you would able to find someone who's willing to have a threesome with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by PieFun View Post
      I would suggest to have a weekend trip on a major city. I bet that you would able to find someone who's willing to have a threesome with you guys
      She's right, why not drive to Atlanta and spend a weekend there.

Comment

• Teanett
        Teanett commented
        Editing a comment
        Or they can go to New York or Los Angeles in order to increase their chances

I would suggest that you try and find some swingers clubs since people who go to those clubs are the most open minded people when it comes to threesomes and group sex

Comment

I'm guessing that the ending of this encounter with be the three of us all sweaty and with smiles on the bed

Comment

• goodlove
          goodlove commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you hoping that they would choose you as their threesome partner
      Working...
      X