when to let go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to let go

if someone else already did a topic on this, sorry. ok as the subject says; when to let go... for me was today.. at first she said it would not be about money but in the last 2-3 weeks she has asked me for a few things. 1)Airtime credits [don't care about them now at this point], 2) money for foodstuffs [this was tried through WU, 3) kept asking for a new phone. so that voice in my head was screaming at me to halt all contact and block all contact and forget about her. may have been a little late but was this the right thing to do? i think so.

If she's been asking all those things from you for the entire two or three weeks, it is just fine to end all communications from her. Clearly she's trying to make you her sugar daddy with all of her demands

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Sugar relationships are 2 way streets. I think this is just a one way.

Are you getting something in return for all those things that you've given to her? I know that letting her go feels hard on your part, but it is better that you've done it now rather to make it reach the point that you're already broke because of her

Comment

Better late than never honey. Just to distract you from what happened, are you wearing those Dragonball thingy on your profile pic?

Comment

• Airglax
        Airglax commented
        Editing a comment
        Dragging it on sounds like a death penalty. Why not just cut her off and be done with it, right?

• rtekrt
        rtekrt commented
        Editing a comment
        Dragonball Scouter

The time to let go is when you're totally done with all that things you hate.

Comment

• InsightChic
        InsightChic commented
        Editing a comment
        That is very philosophical. I do not think that he hates those things for now. Or I think the time to let go is when we are already tired of it already.

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        What about if you are just half done? Does it mean that you would still continue until you reach the totally done stage?

Better to cut it off now. If you dragged it on longer, the more that you're gonna lose something.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
        iwantsexnowplease commented
        Editing a comment
        I can vouch for this. How I wish that we actually know the exact time when to let go.

Is she even giving you something in return, even just a little? If nothing, just end it.

Comment

• rtekrt
        rtekrt commented
        Editing a comment
        nothing really come to think of it just some photo's (PG rated i would say). and a promise to come here in a few weeks... which even now I was starting to doubt

• iwantsexnowplease
        Editing a comment
        rtekrt Just a picture? Please tell me that you're joking.

• rtekrt
        rtekrt commented
        Editing a comment
        not joking..

If you still like her then you might still give in with her requests. Would you like to visit her, instead?

Comment

• Softandwet
        Softandwet commented
        Editing a comment
        It's obvious that the girl is taking advantage of him already. It is just right that he stops talking to her already

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Softandwet Yeah, you have a point there. I guess he already stopped communicating with the girl.

When you feel that something is not right, then it is time to stop. Do you think that some things are not right?

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
        Editing a comment
        Feeling is not a reliable source for big decisions. Just consider the facts.

• AglowReportsDari
        AglowReportsDari commented
        Editing a comment
        There is intuition and they say that we should always follow what our intuition dictates us.

I would suggest that you try and be extra cautious when it comes to chatting with women

Comment

When someone starts to ask for anything then that would be a red flag most specially when you have not seen her yet personally. If you had been dating for quite sometime and had known each other for some time then giving little gifts would not be a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X