All Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Apologies

Is any of you expecting an apology from any of your exes? Like the ones who ghosted you or cheated while in a long distance relationship, etc...

I think all my previous relationships have proper closures so I don't expect an apology from them. But, I could be wrong and some of them are expecting one from me

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people will really find fault from the other to justify their mistake. Really hate people like this

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why people need a proper talk before parting ways. These blurred lines are really hard to read.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      I always make it a point that the end is always the end. I even checked if their things are still in my place.

I am not expecting any apologies from my exes. Some may have the done little sins to me but those were negligible. They may not even remember those things that they had done to me.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Never expect to receive apologies from them. If it has been a long time already, they would not remember it anymore.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat But a proper closure is always welcome. Keeps everything clear between you two.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat Yeah, you are right. I am not expecting anything from them.

Yes, I am expecting one from one of my former boyfriends. But expectation is different from reality. It has been a long time yet no apology from him yet. I guess I need to forget that he would apologize to me anymore.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that he's has plans of apologizing to you or not?

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why he has to apologize to you? Is it because he cheated on you or something similar?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll never now. It's just nice to receive one from one of the people who made one of your days miserable.

Not sure that any of them would do that since it would definitely hurt their ego because of it

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many of them actually need to apologize to you?

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they don't really have a reason to apologize to you and it's not an ego thing

Actually I'm the one who needs to apologize to a guy because of what I did. Just don't have enough courage to do it yet

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you're eventually going to apologize to him, right?

• rtekrt
      rtekrt commented
      Editing a comment
      its best just to get it done, think of it like a band-aid; slow drawn out pain or a fast quick sting

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he really needs that from you or just want to do that in order to forgive yourself

Not expecting any of apologies from them since I made sure that we all had said our peace before we went our separate ways

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      @blackmandrobbin It's just a matter of guilt. Some can't really live with it.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      A proper closure is really great. Saves you from second thoughts and unresolved problems..

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Movievestre Indeed. It is highly recommended to have proper closure. You will have peace at the end of the day.

Apologies in these situation is overrated because the time between the fault and the apology might be a long time. One of you must've been in that time.

Comment

I really think that apologies can wait. All I need is a reason why they did it. That's what usually works for me.

Comment

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Some things do not have reasons. Some things just happened. But, yeah, it is always good to ask the other person why.

If they feel that they're the reason as to why our relationship didn't work, I wouldn't mind to get an apology from them. That might be they're way to make amends to their past mistakes

Comment

If they apologized to me out of the blue, it would make me think that something life changing happened to them recently

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
          AirAngelsAmaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Apologizing out of the blue sounds like that there is another problem that you don't know.

• Snugglebear
          Snugglebear commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you ask him what specifically is he apologizing for?

• PieFun
          PieFun commented
          Editing a comment
          Or they found out that they're going to do die already

Would be nice to get one. But I don't really need it.

Comment

Working...
        X