peoples photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peoples photos

I don't know about others but when it comes to nude shots, of for profile pics at least, I wish honestly that the ladies that post them would make sure their face is in the shot. As much as I do enjoy seeing a nude women, I would actually prefer they get as much of their face into the shot or if cropping the photo keep their face in the shot. That's just my personal opinion

I think that the reason why some of the ladies only show their "goods" is because they're not that confident when it comes to how they look like

Comment

• rtekrt
      rtekrt commented
      Editing a comment
      no I just would like to see a face with a body as well cause I otherwise I feel like i'm talking to their body

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      rtekrt That is, of course, your side and I got what you mean. But on my side, there are some women who are not that beautiful but they have amazing bodies. So if they only have beautiful bodies then those are the things that they usually show up.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou the problem with not showing the face of the person can be difficult if they ever try and meet up. The guy might be looking for the body and not the face since that's the one that he's familiar with

Are you the type who's into women who have a pretty face that's why you want to know what they look like?

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he just wanted to be sure that the girl that body on the pic matches the face of the lady

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      elatederic But how are you going to know if the body matches the face?

We want to show our beautiful bodies. That is the reason why it is not just the face that is being shown but only almost whole body photos.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe that is the reason why you have your body poses. But for me, I could show my face without problem. I think that I look pretty even for a close face photo.

• rtekrt
      rtekrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm all for a beautiful body as the next guy , another real reason is and I've stumble across these pics, that they say they are of age but since I couldn't see any of the face so it left me with doubts of their true age. I've actually already reported to one sites admin about that the photo looks way too young to be 18 as they said. In this day you have watch your ass on just about everything
Working...
X