Nudist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist

I had chatted with someone in the past. He said that he is a nudist. He did not give much information and I do not have friends who are nudists so I could not ask anyone about their experiences. I am curious on what they do while they are inside their clubs. I also know that there are beaches which are for only for nudists. Have you known someone who is a member of a nudist club? What are their reasons why they have this practice?

From what I know, they just have normal lives just like us, the only difference is that they're not wearing clothes

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Their normal is just a little bit different with us so we can't really pass a judgement.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Could they not catch a flu when they do not wear clothes? I understand if it would be on the beaches but what about during the winter season?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I would understand if they do it on a nudist beach. But what I do not understand is when they attend to some clubs where they are all walking naked. I remember that there was a nudist wedding so all of them did not have their clothes on!

Not sure that there's a member here who's a nudist so we can't really know how they live their lives. Why not just watch clips about them online

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you find anything about this in the internet? Preferably, a documentary? lol

There are some who feel that wearing clothes are limiting their movements that's why they prefer to not wear any

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Most will probably say that this only applies when you sleep. It's kinda normal nowadays.

There is a very thin line between a nudist and flasher. Be very careful. lol

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you tell me what's the main difference of the two?

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      We must stay away from flashers as they are considered as sexual predators. But for nudist, I think it is their form of a self expression.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Being a nudist is an interest or maybe a hobby. Well, that is what I think.
      Being a flasher is an abnormal sexual behavior as they just want to show off their genitals to surprise people. But I have not heard of female flashers; all that I had heard were all men.

Clothes can be very restricting sometimes. Remember sometimes when you're really drunk and hot? If only we can rip our clothes off.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you were drunk and not high when that happened? lol

well I like to think of myself as a semi-nudist, means that I'm ok with walking or sleeping nude but only while no one else is around. at least for now who knows when it comes to doing the nudist thing at either a resort or the beach

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Has there been days where you're just buck naked at home?

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the few places we can actually show what we got. Really boosts confidence most of the time.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that that is being a nudist at all. There are people who do what you are doing most specially if the season is hot.

Originally posted by Softandwet View Post
    What are their reasons why they have this practice?
    I don't think that there is a single reason as to why they decided to have that lifestyle. But based on what I've read, they feel or think that clothes are a constraint or hindrance for them

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they just like the way how the freedom feels. lol Happy 4th of July

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      KenjiNephew LOL. Well, maybe. They want to be free from keeping their bodies hidden by clothes. They want the freedom to show to the world how free they are to be naked.

I think they believe that the human body is beautiful in its design and should not be covered up and concieled by clothing

Comment

Originally posted by rtekrt View Post
      well I like to think of myself as a semi-nudist, means that I'm ok with walking or sleeping nude but only while no one else is around. at least for now who knows when it comes to doing the nudist thing at either a resort or the beach
      yea there used to be until my dad lost his job and now stay at home, but when he's out, look out here comes the streak lol

Comment

• surfsup
        surfsup commented
        Editing a comment
        Has your dad accidentally caught you buck naked when he started living with you?

Originally posted by melaniamania View Post

I don't think that there is a single reason as to why they decided to have that lifestyle. But based on what I've read, they feel or think that clothes are a constraint or hindrance for them
      they do feel constricting at times yes

Comment

I wait till he's gone for the day or longer, the awkwardness alone stops me

Comment

• Airglax
          Airglax commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you referring to the awkwardness of being nude?

• H3r3foryou
          H3r3foryou commented
          Editing a comment
          Airglax of course it would feel awkward for anyone if their folks would see them naked once you hit a certain age. Unless you're born and raised by nudist

no the awkwardness of want to be nude but cant do it around my folks

Comment

• surfsup
          surfsup commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. They may be shocked to see you naked walking around the house, eh?

• KenjiNephew
          KenjiNephew commented
          Editing a comment
          Especially if you're an adult who knows what boundaries are. lol
      Working...
      X