Dating An Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating An Ex

How would you feel if your best friend suddenly dates your ex or her ex suddenly asks you out?

If my best friend dates my ex, there's a chance that I would try and avoid her until that they're still dating because I don't want to make it awkward between the three of us

Comment

Already had an agreement with my friends that we won't date each others exes

Comment

Maybe a year after we broke up and if he tells me before hand, then I would be okay with it

Comment

I would have some decency not to accept it. I do not want my friend to get offended. It does not look good for me.

Comment

Date an ex of my friend? Sure, why not? As long as my friend agrees with the situation. If my friend allows it, and she would not have a hard feeling towards me, then I would accept the date from his ex.

Comment

There are so many men out there. Why would I date the ex of my friend? I would choose other men, instead.

Comment

• surfsup
                surfsup commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you sure that you never fancied the boyfriend of your friends? Does it mean you would automatically reject the guy if he tries to ask you out?

Not sure that they would do it since most of my friends often hate the guys that I was dating

Comment

• sexualdepth
                sexualdepth commented
                Editing a comment
                But did you have an ex that they liked or they hated every single one of them?

I actually lost a friend because of it. They slept behind my back when I was on a trip

Comment

Don't really mind it as long as they would tell me that they plan to date an ex of mine and vice versa

Comment

If that ever happens, there's a possibility that the two of us would avoid seeing each other while she's still seeing my ex. If we ever see each other in public, I would do my best to be civil towards them

Comment

If my friend couldn't get along with her then I surely think I would not be able to,, but I would probably fucker one time to see how good the pussy is but not date her.

Comment

Working...
                    X