Ejaculate more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculate more

I have read from a news article that they published a study that the more frequent a man ejaculates, the lesser is his chance of developing a prostate cancer when he gets old. So I suggest that you help your men ejaculate more frequently. As for me, I have been doing that since I was a teenager so my risk to develop a prostate cancer is low. LOL.

Are you sure that you need our help in this one? I bet you can do it by yourself already lmao

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you assuming that he's looking for ladies to help him with that one? He already said that he's been doing it since he was still a teenager

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely, we could do it by himself but I believe that he would feel better if others would help him.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      No need for others to help him. Pretty sure that he could do it alone.

Do you want us to talk about your prostate that's why you started this topic?

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I think he wants someone to help him ejaculate more often.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's the current condition of your prostate now? I bet they are in a very healthy status.

Are you hoping that some of the ladies here would help you in preventing the risk of prostate cancer?

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Would you offer a help for him not to have a prostate cancer?

If ever need some help, why not try and send me a message so we can work something out lol

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that you're serious with that offer of yours

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure for that proposal to him? I could also volunteer along with you to make it hotter.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I could join you and offer my help, too! LOL. He'll ejaculate more till he dries up.

I think that he is saying that you ladies should have lots of sex with your men to help them have a healthy prosperous prostate gland.. he has been jacking off and having sex since he was a teenager to keep his healthy.. and prostate cancer is a top killer of men right up there with heart attach and stroke.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you have stated it so well. So, have you been doing this practice since you were young?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have and at present i don't have a woman to help me out with this issue so I have to do it myself,, but if you want to help me out with this issue Snugglebear i would surely accept.

Why is the scientific community studying these kinds of things?

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because men are dying from it everyday

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      They study a lot of things. Anything under the sun, I guess. Oh, even beyond the sun for that matter. LOL.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Some researches are plainly weird. Should they instead focus on researching other more important things and not on these kinds of things?

I could not comment. I am still digesting what I had just read. Is this even real?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      If it was published as a scientific study then that would be real. So, how is your prostate now?

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be real when done by a reputable research institute. Do you believe it to be real?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      According to that study, it is real. So better take care of your prostate now.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Had your girls been helping you much with your prostate?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of help would you like to have? I might be able to offer some help here.
Working...
X