Gold diggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold diggers

I had watched some videos where those girls do not mind the men they perceived as poor but they run after them when they suddenly see the men with their sports car. Don't you just hate those girls who are gold diggers?

This world definitely has become a greedy place to live in,, I have been poor all of my life by the world's standards and I don't care about money other than what I need to survive. But I don't think I will be mad if I win the lottery lol. I will probably use the money to open up a strip club and build me an apartment above it lol.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a joke lol i guess not a good one Movievestre

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      No, don't listen to her. It's a good business

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang if I built one would you like to come be one of my dancers lol

I hate those gold diggers. Maybe, the world has already changed and some people have turned greedy. They want money, money and money. Of course, we need money but we need to have our morals, too.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if one of your close friends ended up being a gold digger? Are you going to stop being friends with them or not?

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. Morals are also important. We should not forget it.

Nowadays, relationships are not based on love but on money, such a greedy world we have.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Money is important so there are people who choose money over love.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      MikeInShiningArmor True. How about you? Which would you choose? Money or relationship?

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a relative choices. Money can lead to relationship and relationship can lead to money.

Just let them be, life is so hard and I think they are just being practical.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yeah, they are just being practical.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Movievestre Would you join the bandwagon of being practical anytime soon?

Money, money, money. In this modern age, money is everything for people.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, money is really important. As they say, "Money makes the world go round."

That's something you can't avoid to happen this day and age. Because they're people who were raised who think that having material possessions can give you happiness

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if all millionaires are happy? They say money could not buy happiness but I would certainly be happy to have more money. Let us be practical that with money, we could buy whatever we want.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear I feel that there are some of them who are happy even if they have millions. You shouldn't automatically assume that they are not happy just because they're rich

I think both parties are at fault on this one. If you hate the women that are obviously gold diggers, you should hate the older men who are head over heels into these women

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray do you think there's a way that we can end it?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      What about the old Rich women who pay young studs ,, this thing goes both ways..

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 it definitely goes both ways. They just focused on the female gold diggers perspective since that's what was mentioned in the topic

Gold diggers are hard workers too. lol

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on that one. It's hard to find an old rich guy who's willing to sleep with a young hot woman lol

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you hoping to be like them in the near future or you're already one? lol

At least they are doing something in order to enrich themselves in that manner rather than doing something illegal

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG Yes. Being a gold digger is better than selling drugs or stealing. They just want to have better lives.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that the government should pass a law to make it illegal?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      But they look so cheap that they need to earn money like that. Could they not work in a regular way like a day job or something?
Working...
X