Where Did You Guys Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Did You Guys Meet?

Has any of you made up stories where you've met your boyfriend or girlfriend? Like you met at a club and had a one night stand, but would say that a friend introduced you to each other

I would just give them a non-answer. Because I feel that it's not really their business to know where we've met

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if you dodge this question a million times, eventually, if you get serious, someone will still ask you this and need to answer it on that point.

I would often say that we met at a bar and just be vague about the details of it

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be really good with words if you chose to do this. lol

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you really met in a bar?

Tried it once. Said we met at a cooking class but we actually met online in an anonymous website.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Meeting in an anonymous website still a chance encounter worth talking about.

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      elatederic So many numbers and algorithms? It's definitely fate! lol

Not me I don't really care about what others think of my relationship as long as I am happy with it, so I just tell it like it happened

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, I do not get why others have to lie on how they meet.

If someone asks me that question, I'll just brush it off and not answer it.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll eventually need to answer that if you're serious with your partner.

No, I tend to say the truth on how we met because there is no sense in hiding it.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if you've met in a very strange circumstance or not in the usual way?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I am with you. I tend to be honest also when it comes to that.

I think the ones from the previous generation are the only ones who are more concerned when it comes to that sort of thing. I feel that it's normal to mention that you've met on a dating app or something

Comment

I don't make things up as to how we've met since there's a chance that we would mess it up and be caught by our friends

Comment

• OreoEater789
        OreoEater789 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this based from a personal experience or you know someone who messed it up?

I've given way too much strange answers, that most of the people who know me, will think that my answer is something that I made up even if it's the truth lol

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
        BlackmanAndRobbin commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that you tell them that you're only if the reply or answer that you gave is made up

I do not see any point in lying, I prefer to be honest about our meet-up.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
        AirAngelsAmaze commented
        Editing a comment
        What if you met in a dating site, will you still tell them the truth?

• daddyslittleG1rl
        daddyslittleG1rl commented
        Editing a comment
        AirAngelsAmaze I do not see anything wrong in that since everybody is using dating apps nowadays.

Romantic Paris XD

Comment

• crzyyouandme
        crzyyouandme commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that actually true, you met in Paris or you just made that up?

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you consider it as a good chance that you met each other while touring in a romantic city?

I usually tell them that it's through mutual friends that is why we met.

Comment

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        And how about telling the truth to them? Why are you afraid to tell them that you met each other on a bar?

If we started because of being on a one night stand, there's a chance that would I make things up with my family and relatives because of them have a conservative background

Comment

• ChristineOh
        ChristineOh commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you actually made up a story about how you met your boyfriend before?

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        How many times have you done these things? Does your family think that you are still conservative? Don't they know that you go to the bars very often?

Yes, I'm willing to make up a story if I'm going to talk to family members who are from the previous generation since I would end up explaining a lot if I ever tell them the truth on how me wet

Comment

• veronIZA
        veronIZA commented
        Editing a comment
        But you're going to tell your guy how you guys met before meeting those relatives, right?

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you been all lying with all people with regards to your boyfriends?
    Working...
    X