I'm Scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Scared

What movie or tv show that you saw that somehow messed you up? Mine was the movie Red Dragon and Hannibal

1st is A Siberian Film, 2nd is I Spit on Your Grave (the 1978 original) now those 2 are messed up!

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I would try and check those movies. I hope that I wouldn't end up messed up lol

It was Se7en which I saw when I was in middle school and Hostel

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      I consider the killer from Se7en is one the most methodical serial killers out there

Fight Club somewhat messed me up since it made me think if I can find people who can help me do Project Mayhem

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you haven't find those people who's willing to do the same things that happened in the movie?

Why did those movies messed you up? Did it made you think to try and be a cannibal? lol

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be the type who ends up having nightmares if he watches movies that scare the shit out of him

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      SaltBabyFlavor Lol, he's not a kid anymore for him to have nightmares about that.

Breaking Bad is the one show that was able to mess me up. Hated Walter for leaving Kristen Ritter's character in the show

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're talking about leaving her to overdose?

Does the last season of Game Of Thrones count? lol

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you scared of it? Were you scared that the show runners would ruin the next project that they would be doing?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Yeah, especially the writers. I heard that they are the same writers who will be doing the next Star Wars movie.

I was once forced to watch those B-movie horror/gore movies. It makes me wonder what were the actors thinking when they're making those movies

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      You should also think what kind of mind does the writers have since they're the ones who thought of the dialogue and scenes

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you remember the name of the movie that you're forced to watch?

Mine was The Poltergeist. Made me terrified of objects that suddenly do some crazy shit

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if the fan suddenly makes a noise?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Was expecting that you end up being afraid of the static in the tv

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      A good majority of technology coming up in few years will be automated. In this case, I got a bad news for you. lol

I was once saw this independent possession movie(forgot the title). I'm still thinking about the ending of that movie until this day.

Comment

It would be The Human Centipede for me, that movie scared so much after watching that.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
        GoobleHipur commented
        Editing a comment
        Me also, I kept dreaming about this movie for a month before I get over it.

It would be The Conjuring for me, I don't know for you but this movie scared the hell out of me.

Comment

the last thing from I watched that scared the crap out of me was the new IT during the scene in the sewer.. hell i jumped

Comment

Working...
        X