• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      soon, i'm just to lazy to write at the moment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh come on don't be shy

oh man , I had a "nice" guy friend. Everything was okay at first, we were good friends and hung out a lot, then he started getting possessive and started acting like a jerk towards my other guy friends. Then i told him to back off or else and he stopped.. for a while. he would then start dropping hints like "you should be with a guy like me" or ' no one is ever gonna treat you better than i do". Day by day i stopped talking to him, then out of nowhere he would show up at my place acting like nothing's wrong, i swear he ended up legit stalking me and i would catch a glimpse of him outside my house or work

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank goodness, he did stop, well, after a few threats on reporting him to the police, that it.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you file a restraining order?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent him a message saying i will file a restraining order against him. That seemed to do it

Had a former workmate who was extra quiet but was nice to most of the ladies at work. I was the first one at work to be friends with him since I found out that we're into the same kind of movies. Because of that we would spend some weekends together watching movies over at my place. A few weeks later I suddenly heard that he's been telling to some of our workmates that we're a couple. When I confronted him about that he suddenly made a scene and that I should be true to myself and admit that I'm really into him. And because of that the both of us got fired since we brought our personal problems at work.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel for you chica, too bad you got fired because of him.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Well do you have a new job already?

So one time we went out for drinks with our common friends and he was acting a bit clingy/touchy feely. Sounds simple enough except HE SPIKED MY DRINK SO HE CAN TAKE CARE OF ME AND i'L BE ABLE TO SEE JUST HOW caring he was.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      I found out he drugged me cause before we went out for drinks he told one of our friends, he was going to take care of me and i'll finally see him for what he's worth

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      He told your friends?! what tf was he thinking

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      what tf was he thinking drugging me

Here's my nice guy from hell. Ok so Mr nice guy had no clue as to why I didn't wanna date him. He'd spend all his time whining about how nice guys finish last and that all girls wanna date are assholes, which is totally not true. He started talking about how he was going to kill himself if he didnt find anybody soon, of course being a real friend to him I was always there and talked whenever he texted, until he started making sexual advances and that wouldbe the only thing he would talk about. I told him to stop because it was making me really uncomfortable and then it got to the point where he would threaten to kill me or any of the guys I hang out with. He would then stalk me and I was afraid to walk home alone or go out anywhere. It got to the point where i wanted to get a restraining order against him, i talked to my friends and they started threatening him that they would beat him up if he didnt stop with the messages and stalking.

Comment

Comment

• OreoEater789
        OreoEater789 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that nobody as actually tried that on you

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the rick and morty reference

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        Sooo accurate

Let me tell you this experience of mine. It was summer and me and my High school "friend" went on a resort. Initially, I wasn't supposed to come because I'm not familiar with the place and I'm not close with some of them. But my guy friend was so persuasive that I gave in. We were at the pool and just enjoying the cold water when this guy friend of mine called me and gave me a beer. I drank all of it and ate my dinner and decided to go ahead and sleep. When I was at the wash room, My guy friend came barging in unannounced. I was shocked that I just set it aside feeling a very weird feeling in my gut. I was brushing my teeth when he decided to sit on the toilet and just stare at me brushing my teeth. He even volunteered to turn the faucet on and off. I was beyond creeped out that I called a girl friend and asked her to stay outside of the washroom while I took a bath. When I was done, I was relieved finding out that he was nowhere to be seen. So I dried off my hair and decided to sleep. BTW guys I'm a light sleeper so I know when someone came in the room and laid beside me. I know it's him because I can smell his perfume. Since I trust him, I decided on letting it pass again. Then that's when I was almost ****d by the person whom I trust. I was so paranoid by him touching my body that I got up, fixed my things and went home and left them. After that incident I found out that he talked to the guys we were with that no one will go inside the room and give us privacy. In their defense, they thought we'll have "the talk" like admitting our feelings for each other. Lol. I'm just beyond disappointed with all of them that every time I see them around, I pretend that I don't know them. Most especially my guy "friend" who pretended to be nice all through out high school. smh

Comment

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope that was lesson learned from you. Don't go with people you don't know that well.

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        And don't be that gullible. lol People may seem kind, but you don't know what they really are inside

• daddyslittleG1rl
        daddyslittleG1rl commented
        Editing a comment
        that was definitely lesson learned for me, never making the same mistake again

Here's an experience of mine. I've been friends with this guy for a long time. We are so close that people tend to assume that we're in a relationship. Whenever that comes into the topic, we just laugh it off. He's just so kind and understanding and I trust him so much that there are times that we sleep together. Of course nothing happened every time. Little did I know that he's just keeping up a facade. One of our friend came up to me one time and admitted what that guy was saying behind my back! He even had pictures of me sleeping!!! I was beyond creeped out that I cut off all of our communications.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        OH MY! WHYYYYY!!!! Why do people have to do such things?!!! SMH!

• daddyslittleG1rl
        daddyslittleG1rl commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't he try to contact you when you gave him the cold shoulder?

• Snugglebear
        Snugglebear commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG he did, he contacted all my other friends, i told them not to give out my new number.

I know it must've been hard for all of you. But not all men are the same.

Comment

I bet that there are guys as well who are victims of the "nice girl" situation

Comment

• shumwap
          shumwap commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I believe "crazy ass bitch" is the correct term for that

• Snugglebear
          Snugglebear commented
          Editing a comment
          cutestman Have you been a victim of a "nice girl"?

• cutestman
          cutestman commented
          Editing a comment
          yes i have. Just like most of the stories here they all start out ok at first.

Originally posted by rumdrum View Post
        I know it must've been hard for all of you. But not all men are the same.
        Yes, there are still real good guys out there. Some of them are in a place called the friendzone

Comment

Some similar happened to me. He begged me that the two of us have sex since he's been nice to me for a long time. Just told him to go home and take a nice cold shower since he's drunk

Comment

• scrumptious1
            scrumptious1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know or what made them think that way, and when you reject them all they ever say is we only chose to be with assholes

• demoomed
            demoomed commented
            Editing a comment
            Cause apparently we'll never meet someone else like them.

• Clitcomander
            Clitcomander commented
            Editing a comment
            And we won't ever find true love unless we give them another chance.
        Working...
        X