Period sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period sex

I was with a lady who was at her horniest while on her period and she wanted sex during her period, was she an oddity or does this happen alot

There are some women who tend to be extra horny before or during her period and that is just normal. So did you do it with her or not?

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did sometimes, and I usually insisted on being in the shower during it

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 there's nothing wrong with that since it's easier to clean the mess there

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes indeed that's why I usually insisted on being in there so that the water would wash some away as we were doing it

I would suggest that you do it with her once the flow is not that heavy if you feel that you would be grossed out with the mess that the two of you would be making

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Softandwet I did it her and I usually insisted on being in the shower during it

Yes, I sometimes feel extra horny during that time of the month and have actually had sex with an ex who didn't mind having his dick covered in blood

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      elatederic Well, thank you. I will take that as a compliment.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 When I am extra horny, I tend to have harder orgasms.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay great to hear from you, love it when a lady cumz hard

I don't like to have sex when I am on my period but I have an ex who wants to screw me when I am on my period because he said that it is safe and I won't get pregnant,

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      So I am confused by your answer,, are you saying that you don't like to but you will have sex , or you don't like to and no you want have sex on your period.@hulagirlsexsexyum

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin are you saying that you will have sex on your period and you just don't like to,, or no you want have sex on your period,,, and as far as sweets I bet you are sweeter than any Candy and I would love to taste your pink

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 she's not into it. She's just trying to say is that her ex would often ask her to do it during her period.

I think it depends on the moods swings of the girl. When I am on my period I just like to have sour or anything ****y in my plate and I don't like to have sex when I am on my period.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you tried doing it or not?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. During my period all I care about is eating because I feel so sticky and uncomfortable. DilDoDabbins

Do you find it odd? @Damitboy45

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did find it odd that she would want to have sex more while on her period than when she was not on her period

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 but was it a good sex session or not?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes It was good, I have never had a bad sex session, probably because I am addicted to sex, haha

I think most girls are not horny at that time of the month. We just like to sleep and eat sweets because of our menstrual cramps. lol

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that seems to be the majority answer, and I figured it was she wasn't the only one who I had sex with during period time, she is just the only one who craved it and would almost beg me to do it when on her period.

I tend to be moody than horny whenever I have my period.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      That seems to be the majority answer

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Yes, it's not actually fun being in your period, it's more painful. But that also depends, some tend to be horny, others don't..

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      You are lucky to have a girl who is horny on her period days.

For me, I tend to feel extra horny a few days before my period not during the period itself

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I know the feeling, but during the period, I feel lazy and angry so sex is not an option.

Did you enjoy the experience and go raw on her or wore a condom to avoid your dick being covered with blood?

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wore condom 90%of the time to keep the mess down as much as possible, the other 10%was because of being out of condoms.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 How many times have you had sex with women on their period?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      More time's than I can think of too put a number to.

You should've kept that lady because most us ladies don't like sex during our period.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      We were just fuck buddies and didn't really like each other aside from sex.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Are you still fuckbuddies today?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes when I am single and we run into each other we usually end up fucking and this has been going on since I was 19

Even though I tend to be horny during my period, my stomach cramps make it impossible for me to have sex.

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So you just try and distract yourself whenever you feel horny during your period?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also like that when I am on my period. I just want to lie in bed for a day or so.

I want to thank everyone for the comments and Input on this post

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you enjoy the interaction of the members here?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did Tastype

have you tried rainbow kissing with her? just curious.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 "Rainbow kiss is a kiss between a female on her menstruation period, and the other person, usually male.After he performs oral sex on her, he gets blood in his mouth. Then she performs oral sex on him and gets sperm. Afterwards, they kiss and mix the mouth contents." This is what rainbow kissing is.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow that's some crazy shit right there, no I have not tried that and it is not on the list of things that I plan to do, at all, my freak flag fly's higher than most people, but it doesn't go to the top of the flag pole like some people's either .. punkchick thanks for explaining this to me, I love to learn and be knowledgeable.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick That is actually gross, only extreme and freaky people can do this.
Working...
X