When It's Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When It's Over

Has any of you been in a relationship where you felt that it is over between the two of you? Like, you feel that it would be better to break up with the other person for whatever reason.

I've been in a relationship that is a toxic one. Also if you feel that you're being choked emotionally and the relationship has stopped growing, I would suggest to end it already

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he being obsessive to you that was why you refer the r4elationship toxic?

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12 Not only obsessive but also possessive, I felt like a robot being controlled by him at that time.

Can you tell us why you feel that the relationship is over for you? Maybe if you spend most of the time arguing whenever you're together, it is okay to feel that way towards your relationship

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I think also.

Yes, my relationship with my ex-boyfriend was so monotonous, no thrill, no excitement and it was full of stupid arguments that I decided enough is enough so I ended it.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did you two have a relationship?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, then your relationship is doom to fail from the start.

I had been in a relationship with a guy who was so possessive, he wanted me to focus only to him and cut all my relations to my friends and family, that's what triggered me to broke up with him.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Those kind of people are the ones that I don't want to involve myself with.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It is understandable if the guy asks you to ditch a few friends, but even your family? How selfish is he that he asked you to do such a thing?

I had experienced that before I felt like it's not working anymore. He had many mistakes and I have given him more than two chances but he kept doing the same thing over and over again. So, I got tired and I dumped him over the phone.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      You are one patient woman.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, I had an ex before who was so obsessive, I tried to understand him at first but instead of appreciating my efforts, he became worst. So it came to the point that I get tired and left him.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad that you already freed yourself from him, it also sounds that he's the kind of boyfriend who's very controlling.
      Last edited by SupaPussy789; 04-04-2019, 09:35 AM.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I've experienced this too, he even suggested that I cut my ties to my family, this made me that he did not deserve me.

I've been in a relationship before where nothing was happening, we don't talk, we don't have any intimate moments together that we decided to formally end it.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you both fell out of love with each other?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're in a relationship during that time? That feels like just hanging out with a best friend

I once fell out of love with a person. I woke up one day and felt that I don't know this person that I'm with

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      What exactly happened between the two of you that you felt like that towards him? Are you sure that you're really into him at the start of the relationship?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think is the reason why you felt that way towards him?

It was the one in which I was sorta forced by my friends to go out with him. Just can't keep up with lying to myself anymore so I told him that it is over between the two of us

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess this happened in high school?

Yes, there was this time that he suddenly stopped talking to me and started ignoring me, I myself become bored at him so I confronted him and told him that It's all over.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you able to find out the reason why he stopped talking to you?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove He told me that he fell out of love to me, it didn't bother me at all since it was a mutual feeling.

I'm lucky enough that I never experience this, all my past relationships ended up in mutual decisions.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you are really lucky but I guess it was their loss when they broke up with you.

No that did not happen to me but they got tired of me because they say I am boring.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      And because of that, they left you? A bit shallow reason for me.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I think it was but I can't blame it all to them.
Working...
X