As Bad As It Gets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Bad As It Gets

I know that everyone has their fair share of bad dates. So can you share your dating stories that were bad, terrible, dull, lousy, etc...

Been out on a date who was really shy that we spent the entire date quiet and just asked me how was the food. And when I tried to initiate small talk, he would just nod or give short answers

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was really into you and was nervous that he was able to be in a date with you

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      PennyTration It was really awkward and boring to the point I was so sleepy the entire date.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove Even if that was the case, he should at least try talking or making conversation with me.

The one that I remember was the time where I was having the colds and still decided to show up to the date since I really liked the guy. Spent most of the date with kleenex up my nose because of it was runny

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he turned off?

I had a date with this guy who loves to brag about his achievements in life, on how he is so rich and that girls are all over him, he did not even give me a chance to talk, needless to say, I finished the date early.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he was trying to impress you, too bad he did it the wrong way.

Been with someone who's annoying, he whines at every little thing that he finds unpleasant to him.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      If I was the one with him, I would definitely slap some sense and tell him to stop being a whiny little bitch

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      hanesy I actually regretted that I never did that.

Been with someone who is into books. I don't think he notices me leaving because he was busy reading. Total shame coz he's really a hot guy.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Why the hell was he reading a book during a date? Just hope that you left him there

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      demoomed Nope, It's just that dating and reading books don't go together. Lol

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens I actually left him. I say bye but no response from him, maybe he didn't hear me. Lol

Went out with a guy me thinking that it was a date, it turned out to be a recruitment meeting.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Most people who are into ponzi schemes often do that sort of thing. Like suddenly getting a message from a friend that you haven't heard from again and asking for to meet up with you in order to catch up with each other

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, these kind of people are so annoying, like why don't they just be straightforward and tell their true intention, not baiting.

I ended up paying the whole bill because as he said, he "forgot" his card.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a bit su****ious, nobody forgets his card when going on a date.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype I agree, I think that he planned it all along, to let me pay for our dinner.

Never had that, guess girls like my company.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that they enjoyed your company and not pretending that they enjoyed it? lol

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin I think that only happens in girls coz I know boys who are worse in dating.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBdN I like to think that they like my company. lol

Got stood up a couple of times before, so I'm not sure if you can still consider that as a date or not

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the guys who stood you up explained their selves or you've never heard back from them?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate I never heard anything on them after that.

Have you had a date in a strip club? Well, don't try it if not, it will be a disaster.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you agree to have a date in that place?

Hmm, bad dates? I think it was when he let me pay for our food.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, it's actually okay if you got to pay your own food but if he lets you pay his own food, that's not good.

Comment

Working...
    X