(No) Kids Are Alright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (No) Kids Are Alright

Would love to know your thoughts when it comes to having kids (of your own or adopting) ? Are you hoping that you have one or not?

I would love to have a child in the future whether it is by natural means or adopting

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      How about now, are you still not ready for it?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania Yeah, because I still have many things to do in my life and having a child right now is not on my list.

It's something that's way back of my head so I haven't really thought about it yet

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is that? Is it because you still haven't found the right guy?

Of course I would love to have a child of my own. But if we're going to have problems having it with natural means, I'm fine with adopting

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that you might be impotent that is why you are considering adoption?

Yes, I am planning to have a child once everything is settled.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      When do you think that would happen? lol

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, if I'm already sure that I am financially stable, that will be the time I will settle down.

Right now, I still have no plans of having a child. Maybe when I reach a certain age, that's the time I will give that a thought.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      You want to be somewhat young,, when you have a child especially during the first couple years of infantsy, because they are a job dang near a full time one at that, so I don't recommend getting to old to start but never having any at all was my plan but I dropped the ball or the load you could say lol on that senario,, and I am a pussy lover and I think no pussy should be done like that and a federal law is needed to make all births C-SECTION mandatory just saying

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 does it mean that you're not willing to eat a pussy who a woman who have given birth by natural means?

I have never given that a thought yet. I just wanna enjoy my life for a while.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that you are going to be a dad or not?

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla Never imagine that I will be holding a baby in my hand. So no.
      But who knows maybe one of these days I will be a dad, do you want to be the mom? lol

I'm actually thinking that it is time for me to have my own child. If only there's a good sperm donor around here lol

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want, I can be the one who's going to give you that sperm that you're looking for lol

I would be just fine with being the cool aunt of the kids rather than having one of my own

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you're not going to be a good mom that is why you're fine with being a cool aunt

As of the moment, no. I still have plans to do and I want my life to be stable before having a child of my own.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Same goes for me, it is too early for me to have a child of my own.

It all depends on whether I would be with someone who's willing to have kids with me

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a safe answer.Lol

At the moment, I am alright having none because I am not yet ready to become a parent.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you planning to have a child?

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap Of course but that will be in the future, right now, no.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know then. AirAngelsAmaze

I am planning to have my own kids of course, but right now, I have things to focus into first.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      We have the same opinion, having my own child never left my mind but maybe until I am financially stable.

I actually wanted to have a child but no husband, please.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you want your child to be unfathered? Why don't you just adopt?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Adoption is not in my list though. It's not like my child won't have a father. I just don't like living with a man. Lol

Right now, I do not have any plans in having any kids but I will consider that in the future.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you like to adopt perhaps?
Working...
X