Excess Baggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excess Baggage

Are any of you here been with someone who has a child already? If you haven't been with one, are you willing to be in a relationship with someone who has a child?

Yes, I've been with a guy who had kids already. It was awkward at first, but I was lucky enough that kids enjoyed hanging out and playing with me

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that's good to hear, at least you and his kids were getting along.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, but sadly their father doesn't want me anymore.

Never been with someone who has a child, but to answer your second question I have to make sure that the guy and the mother of her child are not together or not married

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      In other words, you don't want to be the third party in the relationship. Am I right?

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is a given that they won't like to be called the third party lol

I don't mind if she has a kid or don't have one. Because it is a given that there are single parents out there who are looking for relationships also.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? lol

It doesn't matter to me if he has a child as long as he doesn't have a wife. lol

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      You can also include having a girlfriend

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree because a child is easy to handle, a wife,that's hard.

I've dated a guy who had a child before. Wasn't able to meet his kid since she was living with the mom

Comment

I've dated a few before but that's the farthest that it went with them

Comment

Never been in a relationship with a guy who has a child and I am not willing to be in a relationship with that kind of guy.

Comment

• kissmeback
          kissmeback commented
          Editing a comment
          So you're expecting that the guy would just automatically tell you whether or not he has a child or not?

• veronIZA
          veronIZA commented
          Editing a comment
          kissmeback I am not expecting anything, but if I discover that he has a child, I will break up with him immediately.

I've been with a girl who has a child and, it was interesting at the same time fun with. Feels like we were a family but, there is always fear that they might choose the biological father instead of me.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
          iwantsexnowplease commented
          Editing a comment
          If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason that the two of your broke up?

I know that for some this can be a deal breaker, so I often ask the guy if he doesn't mind if I had a child or not. Asking that question would make some guys end the date immediately.

By the way, I don't have a child or children, I just ask them that question as a test to know if he's the type who's really interested with me

Comment

• QueefPat
          QueefPat commented
          Editing a comment
          So how would you tell him that you the question was just a test?

• hulagirlsexsexyum
          hulagirlsexsexyum commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't, if they decided to end the date then that is fine with me, I will only tell that it was a test if the guy decided to stay and accepts me.

Nope, I am not fond of children so rather not have a relationship with a parent.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
          crzyyouandme commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you sure about that? What if you fall in love with a man who has a child, what will you do?

• lovestudder
          lovestudder commented
          Editing a comment
          crzyyouandme I won't let that happen, so no worries. Lol

Yeah, I am. I consider children as gifts and I do not mind taking care of my partner's child if ever he has one.

Comment

Yes, and it did not matter to me at all because his child is so adorable.

Comment

I don't mind at all, I love children so having excess baggage does not pose a problem for me.

Comment

I never dated someone who's a single parent but if ever I come across a man who has a child, I would not mind it.

Comment

Working...
              X