No announcement yet.

Escaping The Dreaded Zone (Friend Zone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escaping The Dreaded Zone (Friend Zone)

I'm curious if any of the members here have escaped that forbidden zone that is known as the friend zone?

I bet there are some out there who've got out of it

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I'm one of those guys who got out of it, though we did not last long.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened? Just curious

Escape in what way exactly? By being together with them or moving on and finding another person to be with?

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she meant being together with him/her.

Originally posted by sexsexgirlnowme View Post
    By being together with them
    If this is what you mean by escaping the friendzone, then sadly I wasn't able to escape it

Comment

I don't know. Never been friend zoned before. lol

Comment

• scrumptious1
        scrumptious1 commented
        Editing a comment
        But have you put someone in the friend zone?

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        scrumptious1 with her looks, it would be impossible that she hasn't put a few guys in the friend zone

• veronIZA
        veronIZA commented
        Editing a comment
        scrumptious1 Maybe she already did that but she was not just aware of it. lol

I've actually let a friend of mine escape it once. It didn't end well and it took almost a year before he started talking to me again

Comment

• antitrump
        antitrump commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you're the one who broke up with him?

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        sexualdepth That's right, sweetie. The breakup was really a mess.

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        antitrump Yes, I was the one who initiated the breakup.

Still a friend zone here. Really like the girl though but sad to say I'm still her friend.

Comment

• kissmeback
        kissmeback commented
        Editing a comment
        But has your romantic feelings towards her officially died or you're hoping that she would change her mind?

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he's not over her.

I've actually lost a couple of friends because I told them that friendship is the furthest that it could go between us. And if we ever tried being a couple, one of us would end up on the losing end

Comment

• MoiraClay
        MoiraClay commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you can't really avoid losing some especially if you rejected them.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
        hulagirlsexsexyum commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right and there's nothing we can do about it, it's their decision to leave.

F$-k the friend zone,, I personally think that people throw away the best relationship's they could ever have by saying dumb s$&t like we're to good of friends,, I mean every dating site poster profile says I won't to meet my soulmate and best friend to share my life with... Bulls$&t you do you just told your best friend that he or she is too good of a friend to be in a relationship with,, we all want what we can't have and throw away the greatest people in our lives and then settle for less than we want,, which is more than we deserve for being selfish and ingnoring the gift of the cosmos that is right in front of us,, and then we gripe and complain about our relationship's that are our own fault for not being with the oneso that we have cast into the friend zone.

Comment

I have even offered to do some things that would definitely be construed as unfriendly and said okay if do these things we won't be friends anymore so we can go out right lol ? and of course they said no,, but I'll be damned if they didn't go straight to someone who did those things to them for real and boo who'd about how much they love the creep and stayed with them for years before they could see that they were blind fools,, so sad to see that stuff and it turns you off when they get enough sense to come ask you if you would like to go out with them,, cause your feelings have turned from love, affection, addoration, to pity and grief and some cases revenge and hatred depending on how far you dragged down by hanging around hoping that they see the light, but when they don't people don't see that they are not seeing the very same light themselves

Comment

Nah, that's hard to do especially if that person doesn't really like you.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
            crzyyouandme commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed, escaping being friendzone is hard.

I was friendzone once and to tell you the truth, it was hard. I was unable to escape it and I wished I never confessed about my feelings.

Comment

Never experienced something like this before and I hope I will never get the chance to experience it.

Comment

Working...
            X