Open Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Book

Do you tell your friends everything? I'm talking about everything that happens to you whenever you and your friends have a small get together

I'm not the type of lady who spills the beans when it comes to my life. I often tell them what they need to know

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have always been a wild and crazy kinda guy who has the Jekle and Hyde syndrome and I have a tendency to do some of the most outlandish things you can immiagine so I usually dont have to tell them about what s what cause some else has usally already told on me... Example,,, small group of friends equal parts boys/girls go to a swimming hole ,, a couple girls say let's skinny dip and strip to bra,panties and run down to water,, I of course say that is not skinny dip this is and strip butt naked and jump in with them , they get back out protesting,my nudity and the next day I have
      done got nicknamed the streak. But yes I tell my closest friends alot

Let's just say that my life is slightly an open books. I tend to share, but not to the point that I'm over-sharing already. There are things in my life, that I would rather not tell them

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you have a point but make sure that the people whom you're sharing your life with are those people you can trust.

I only tell them what they need to know when it comes to what's happening in my life

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I only share the necessary things in my life.

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Movievestre Well, I think that's great.

I tend to be secretive now because I've been betrayed before by a friend who spilled all my secrets.

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      This happens to me too, it didn't only destroy my relationship with my boyfriend (now ex) but it also made my other friends to avoid me.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      GoobleHipur and SoftBaby That was so unfortunate for both of you having a friend like that, that is why it's hard to trust people nowadays.

I only tell all my secrets to people whom I know I can trust, but with common friends, no.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that those people you've told your secrets to are really trustworthy.

I am a very private person so I keep my life a close book as possible.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, because telling everything was never a good idea.

I only tell details about my life that is safe for other people to know but I keep my secrets within myself.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Same goes with me, I purposely cut some details when I am talking about my life.

No, we only share the significant ones.

Comment

I do not tell them everything, only enough things for them to know who I am.

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        But your sexual you is as much a part of your life as any part if not more I would think.. because you will change your life to suit your needs sexually, before you change it because your man won't wash dishes or clothes I would think,, tell me if I am wrong, so if you are telling them enough to know who you are does that include the sexual you??

I'm not really the type who would share everything that happens inside the bedroom. But when it comes to other things, I might share a thing or two from time to time

Comment

• 1nytstand
        1nytstand commented
        Editing a comment
        Does some of your friends ask you that question?

Not really sure that they would be interested with what's going on with my life since they might end up feeling bad for me lol

Comment

I just tell them what is important and nothing else.

Comment

My life is kinda monotonous so there's nothing interesting for me to tell them.
          Last edited by SupaPussy789; 03-13-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I only tell them things that are not risky to share.

Comment

Working...
            X