I Want To Live Naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want To Live Naked

What are your thoughts when it comes to Nudists? Are you fine with it or not? And have you noticed that in movies or tv shows, the usual age group of nudists are mostly middle age or of retirement age

It seems like nudists are often stereotyped when it comes to movies and shows. But the reason for it is because it is really seldom to find ones who are nearer our age

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      I notice that as well. Most of them were already around when the hippie culture was the cool trend

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraClay Glad that you've noticed that as much as I do.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth Yes, dear. I always pay attention to details.

I know that they have every right to do that, but I prefer that they do it when they're in their commune or something. If you're with the general public, at least wear something to cover up your privates

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone is conservative here. Lol

If you really want to live naked, I would definitely want to stay with you meowmeowbark

Comment

Oh hell no, I don't wanna be a nudist.

Comment

The only time that I get bothered by it, is when they're walking around in public and there are kids around. Just hope that they cover up for the sake of the kids because would end up having a hard time explaining to them why they're walking around buck naked

Comment

• AlysaBdN
        AlysaBdN commented
        Editing a comment
        Would definitely feel bad for any parent who needs to explain that to his or her child

• melaniamania
        melaniamania commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that you've been around some of them before?

• kissmeback
        kissmeback commented
        Editing a comment
        melaniamania Yes, that's right.

I would prefer that they would stay at their nudist commune or compound or a nude beach. And if they have plans of going out in public, they should at least have the decency of wearing clothes

Comment

This might help you answer some of your questions
      Let's answer all your questions about what it's like to live in a place where nudity is the norm.

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the two young ladies who were members that in vited me and my friend to come to the beach with them and they didn't say anything about it being a nude beach until we had done driven a long way to it and got there and it was like we had found the prize money Easter egg for it to be a private nude beach,, man that was a great day.

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        Just curious where is that nude beach exactly?

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        California, I was stationed in long Beach CA, when I was in the Navy

I bet that guys would ran after you if you ever decide to live in a nudist community

Comment

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think that they would ran after her. But it is possible that she would attract a bunch of guys since she's the new gal

I actually respect nudist people because they have the guts to show what they've got without being ashamed of their body.

Comment

• surfsup
        surfsup commented
        Editing a comment
        stubbornass Nothing. I was just asking her.

• surfsup
        surfsup commented
        Editing a comment
        SoftBaby Yeah, I know but I just wanna know if she already tried walking naked in public.

• surfsup
        surfsup commented
        Editing a comment
        JoeyBaby Nothing really. I just wanna know.

I do not see a problem being a nudist but I hope that when they go out in public, they wear clothes because not all people are like them.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
        crzyyouandme commented
        Editing a comment
        That's right. We should respect each other's belief.

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have plans on becoming a nudist someday?

I want to actually live in a nudist community since I enjoy showing my body.

Comment

I am a semi nudest by nature, because when I am home it just depends on how many people are around as to how many clothes I have on, and then it breaks down further our to exactly who is around as to how many clothes I have on and if certain people are around that know me and how I am about being naked in house I probably be naked in front of them and I definitely won't wear clothes to bed and sleep in unless I have ansoabsolu no choice to and then it's probably just under wear

Comment

• Saltinte
          Saltinte commented
          Editing a comment
          I am very interested in seeing you naked.

• Damitboy45
          Damitboy45 commented
          Editing a comment
          How come you haven't already hit me up saltinte

I would love to share a naked picture with you, and from what I can see I'm interested in what you look like naked pretty lady

Comment

Saltinte I would love to share a naked picture with you

Comment

Working...
          X