This Is The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is The End

This is not about the comedy starring Seth Rogen. It is more about movie franchises or television series that you think it has to end already. Luckily Big Bang Theory is going to end already and as for a movie franchise, it would be The Fast and Furious franchise

Any show that lasts more than 8 seasons needs to end already. I bet that those who lasts longer than that tend to recycle old stories lines or concepts just make sure that they have episodes to shoot and air

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you name some of the movies or shows that you want to end?

Grey's Anatomy, Mission Impossible, and Star Wars are the first ones that popped in my head. Was a fan of Grey's Anatomy during the first four seasons. After that, I've stopped watching it already

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Mission Impossible should end it already. It is starting to look like a Tom Cruise stunt reel. Like what's the craziest stunt that we can make him do lol

I think that the other thing that needs to end are reboots and remakes of old movies. It's only making it look like that the major companies have ran out of original ideas

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that they haven't ran out ideas. It is just that all they're after now is the nostalgia factor which would mean easy money for them

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      priority23 It's the same thing, sweetie.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you, most reboots are disappointing.

Those Transformers movies need to end already. The same goes for Fast And The Furious

Comment

I think that The Simpsons and South Park needs to call it a day already because there's a generation of young adults who are younger than the show itself

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      I respect your opinion but I think those two shows will go on for another decade.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      demoomed why do you want them to continue for that long? Do you still enjoy watching both of those shows?

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      demoomed Well, let's see about that.

When I heard that Big Bang Theory is going to end soon, I felt bad because it is one of my favorite series up until now.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Bing Bang Theory is also one of my favourite series but I think the series should have ended earlier.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap What made you say that?

I know that they're still shooting the Avatar sequels, but I think James Cameron should just make a trilogy not his planned 5 movie sequels

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really sure how he would top himself after the first one

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12 I have mixed emotions for the first movie.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I am actually looking forward to Avatar 2, I just hope it will not disappoint.

Originally posted by stubbornass View Post
    I think that The Simpsons and South Park needs to call it a day already because there's a generation of young adults who are younger than the show itself
    The Simpsons probably should have ended in and around season 17.

However: Although the Simpsons will never be as good as it once was, it still produces some pretty good entertainment in general, and occasionally a truly great episode that can be counted alongside the "golden era" episodes. "Barthood" for example, is my favourite episode - and that didn't get here until season 27.

So while the Simpsons should have ended ages ago, if we keep watching it, we'll still get the occasional episode we can really enjoy - which I find is remarkable in show that has gone through almost every plot idea in the book over an incredible 30 years.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally, I love watching the Simpsons, it's hilarious although I agree with you, it is not as good as before.

Game of Thrones is ending and I am happy about it. That show is too overrated.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that GOT is overrated?

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 Maybe because people make a hype on it every time a new season is released.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was asking Teanett and not you SoftBaby. Thanks for sharing your thoughts tho.

The Fast and The Furious franchise should already have ended when Paul Walker died.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that I would agree with you on this one

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak What's the reason you can't believe it? Do you really love the series that much?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      The franchise is really good so why do you want it to end?
Working...
X