Erasing bad memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erasing bad memories

Just saw Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind (again) and was wondering if you can erase certain memories, are you willing to do it?

If it was something a traumatic one, then I'm fine with it. Will never do it when it comes to my past relationships

Comment

Would love to have some bad ones erased as well. Erasing the memories of past relationships can be a tricky one if you accidentally crossed paths with an ex

Comment

Yes, I have things I regret and I'd like to forget them

Comment

You can actually do that. I heard you can go to a hypnotist and they can do all sorts of stuff

Comment

No because they are lesson's that taught me hard

Comment

• demoomed
              demoomed commented
              Editing a comment
              what movies and what did you learn

• Freew0man82
              Freew0man82 commented
              Editing a comment
              walking dead, game of thrones, and even pretty little liars, I've played some videogames with great stories too. They teach lessons about love,sacrifice, life, death, how to cope and self destruction

Originally posted by W3tThet1p View Post
            You can actually do that. I heard you can go to a hypnotist and they can do all sorts of stuff
            I think for this one, the hypnotist would just force you to suppress that bad memory that you had

Comment

Originally posted by Freew0man82 View Post
              No because they are lesson's that taught me hard
              You're right about that, but sometimes you have memories that make you cringe from time to time

Comment

Try watching RAW. It's a 2017 french-mongolian movie and it crept the hell out of me.

Comment

• Freew0man82
                  Freew0man82 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah and cannibal holocaust for me

• demoomed
                  demoomed commented
                  Editing a comment
                  what i hate about cannibal holocaust is the animals that they killed, awful

• sexsexgirlnowme
                  sexsexgirlnowme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like real animals were girl? Is that for real?

Not about any movie, but some of the personal traumatic experiences that happened in my life. I surely a hundred percent forgot some of it. I only remembered bits and pieces of it. Most especially when something is triggered in me. I think it's called Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Comment

Working...
                X