Open relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open relationship

I guess that's not a good setup at all but if you really love him and still love him after coming back then maybe you should just accept his suggestion.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      That's really hard for the part of the girl, what if he doesn't come back? What will she do?

I already tried being in that kind of relationship before. I would say that's it's not that bad at all. You are free to do whatever you want whenever you are far away from each other and when you are together, no one can break the bond between you.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      As for me, that is a bad idea. Someday, that open relationship will be the reason for your bond to break. Heed my words.

I don't think this is acceptable, If he really loves you with all his heart then an open relationship should not be an option for him.

Comment

I think that he doesn't love you that much that is why he is suggesting that.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe her boyfriend just wants an assurance that whenever he comes back, NinaMcAdams is still there for him.

My tipp comes to me beautyfull angel i make what u wanr to every time for u... this man dont know what u are for a perfskt ladie. come to me my Queen

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      You should message her through her inbox and try telling what you feel about her.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Basti8585 It seems like you're the only guy who gives his thoughts on this matter.

A big NO to that, sweetie. He just wants to take advantage of the situation.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      i think what you said is true. Her boyfriend is just using her as an option.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with both of you, he's just using this "open relationship" thing to find other girls or who knows, maybe he already has one.

I would suggest that you end things with him already since he's not even sure when he would be coming back. That's a really lame excuse to sleep with other women while having you as his backup plan

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you, he just wants to keep her as his reserve.

Are you sure that it is just a trip and he's not planning of ghosting you? How is it that he's not sure when he would be returning?

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe his boyfriend is a soldier. lol

Originally posted by AirAngelsAmaze View Post
    How is it that he's not sure when he would be returning?
    I think that's a valid question for him to answer before agreeing to be in an open relationship with him. If it is work related, the company that he's working for should have at least an idea on how long he would be travelling

Comment

If you're the type who can control being romantically attached to a person, then go ahead and do it. But based on your post, the guy is just using it as an excuse to "legally" cheat on you

Comment

• GoobleHipur
        GoobleHipur commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that you're saying that because an ex used that excuse on you before?

Do not agree with it or better yet break up with him. Being in an open relationship never brings good to anyone.

Comment

• veronIZA
        veronIZA commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. That's just a waste of time.

Majority of the people here were against it so I hope you know what to do now.

Comment

• jackass
        jackass commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! What will you do to her if she still agrees with that kind of setup?

If you are both in a monogamous relationship and he suggested that, that is a sign that he was either getting tired of you or just making an excuse to screw other women.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
        FedoraTheExplora commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the best comment that I've read so far and yes, you are right about that.

Maybe he was just bored in your relationship that is why he suggested that.

Comment

• AnniePath
        AnniePath commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you really think that he just want to ****e things up that's why he's suggesting an open relationship?
    Working...
    X