Asking for a friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for a friend...

What is the difference between a circumcised cock and an uncircumcised one? Does it feel different? Does it taste different?

I've only had sex with circumcised men... I have no idea what an uncut cock looked like.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you know that all of them are circumcised? Did you asked them before you have sex with them?

Why not try reading this article, it might give you an insight of what is the difference between the two.
    Recently, a close friend of mine asked me about my experience with uncircumcised penises. It came up because she had been thinking about how she�d never interacted with one in the entirety of her sex life, and was wondering about circumcised vs.�

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      NinaMcAdams This article might answer your question.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Thank you for this! It's very informative.

Tried sucking both and for me, they taste the same.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that you didn't suck it at the same time lol

I would recommend you to try it for yourself so that you will know.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, she's right! Experience is the best teacher. I volunteer to be a test subject to this experiment.

Why are you asking what's the difference between the two?

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's curious? A circumcised cock does look different from circumcised ones.

Why not go and hookup with somebody who's not circumcised so you would have a first hand experience of it

Comment

If the guy doesn't clean it properly then it would really taste different since there might be gunk stuck on the tip of his dick

Comment

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right about that one. Guess that you've been with someone who's not circumcised and doesn't clean it well

• AglowReportsDari
        AglowReportsDari commented
        Editing a comment
        You were right about that, my ex-boyfriend is uncircumcised and doesn't give much attention to hygiene.

I don't really see the difference between the two but I think an uncircumcised cock is better for our pussy.

Comment

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        That's right. It's because of the extra skin of the cock.

• Saltinte
        Saltinte commented
        Editing a comment
        Does the both of you think that extra foreskin would make enough of a difference?

• crzyyouandme
        crzyyouandme commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, it will certainly feel different if that extra flap of skin touches sensitive things...

Are you sure that you're asking for a friend and not for yourself?

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
        SaltBabyFlavor commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I bet that "friend" of hers already know the difference

• KenjiNephew
        KenjiNephew commented
        Editing a comment
        She used one of the oldest tricks when it comes to asking question lol

At first, I thought you were looking for a friend for a second because of the title. Lol

Comment

I'm looking for some unrushed hot fun ,is there any girls out there

Comment

• GoobleHipur
          GoobleHipur commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you mean by unrushed hot fun? Can you be more clear about it?

I'm after hot unrushed encounters

Comment

• HearAlive
          HearAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice to know that you're willing to take things slow

Gooble hipur ,bit sad are u that it wasn't u I complimented,actually didn't realize u were there ,yeh you have self issues considering u have a face like a smashed crab,and wait for it ....u like being centre of attention ,,fuk u have one idiot commenting because all he really wants is his first root ,drunk as fuck so he can't remember your not so attractive face, you have self esteem issues ,obviously u were picked on growing up ,your face shows ir

Comment

• kissmeback
          kissmeback commented
          Editing a comment
          What did she do to you? She was only asking what you mean on your post.

• H3r3foryou
          H3r3foryou commented
          Editing a comment
          kissmeback Lol! Didn't see that coming. I'm also wondering why he was so furious.

Hear alive your a little cutie ,and thank u ,I had trouble from the Start on this site,had no idea actually ,these two Facebook rejects think they run this shit ,the only place it runs from is there mouths and that's shit, so go have couple more drinks use will be crying shortly feeling sorry for your fuked up low self esteem shit fuk selves ,probly brother and sister pmsl ,for the rest of u keep safe...from these two ,they want everyone to feel low as there fuked up selves , yes we ride kangaroo's and I know Steve Irwin he was my uncle ,lol

Comment

• XYZKate
          XYZKate commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems like you are really upset, mate.
      Working...
      X