Drunk Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Hookup

I remember a year ago I was supposed to hook up with this girl who I had met online. We went back and forth and couldn't come up with a time when we were both not busy. Eventually though, it happened and we decided to meet at a local bar after we finished working. If I can remember, it was Happy Hour where lots of after work folks ended up going. We were having such a good time, we didn't know the time had passed and before you know it, it was 2 in the morning and we were both tipsy. Apparently I must have asked her if she wanted to crash at my place, which was closer to the bar. She probably couldn't even give a straight answer. I do remember taking her back to my place, but I don't know what happened after that. I don't know if we ended up fucking or just passing out. The next morning I wake up and see this girl in my bed and didn't remember how she got there. Has this ever happened to anyone?

It happens but not a lot. At least you bothe ended up being safe. Drinking and getting messed up like that isn't cool when you have to drive home. Glad you didn't have to

Comment

I don't like getting too drunk because you usually don't remember anything. You could have embrassed yourself and don't know. Moreover that next day hang off can be stiff.

Comment

I hooked up with this guy one time and we went out drinking and got wasted man. We fell asleep in the car and woke up to sun shining into the car and people passing by looking at us with surprise. I was glad that we didn't drive drunk and I will always prefer to do that than to drive under the influence. Nothing happened between us that night cause we both had our clothes on, but we did make up for it later.

Comment

That night was a blur for a minute until I figured it out. I would never do that again. I went in for the hookup and ended up probably not getting a piece of ass all because of the damn alcohol.

Comment

Lol! I haven't had any experience regarding that situation, but if ever that happens to me I'd probably end up being dead drunk and having amnesia the morning after. Hahaha!

Comment

Dude, I experienced the same thing before. Lucky me, we met again and didn't get our ass drunk again. Safe to say, the second time around is always the best. Lol!

Comment

Working...
              X