Baby Left in Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Left in Car

How can a mother leave her young child in a hot vehicle in heated temperature and say she forget or she wasn't gonna be long? I knew a girl in my community that did that. She went to the store to pick up one item and thought she could leave the baby in the car until she run in, get the item, pay for it and go back out to the car. What she didn't know was that several other mothers were trying to do the same thing..shop for their families. What ended up happening is that there was a long line and she totally forgot the baby. A police officer was cruising around the neighborhood and could hear the baby crying. Of course, she went to jail and she should have. What do you think?

Damn! Don't get me started. I think it is a bad, bad, bad mother that leaves her baby in a hot car and forget the baby. Who does that? She should be locked up and the keys thrown in the dumpster. Damn! I hate to hear that. 😞

Comment

It is sad to hear things like that. Babies depend on their mamas to protect them and when a mother act so dumb, it irritates me and I think they should take the child away from the mothers who make this happen. 😲

Comment

This need to stop. Seriously! How can a mother in her right mind step out of a car on a hot day and leave the baby inside the car alone. What? I would take her to jail and give the baby up for adoption. She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

Comment

Shit. Shit. Shit. I am so angry right now, I have little words. You know how many women would love to get pregnant and have a child and they can't. And yet these women have their babies and neglect them. I am fucked up thinking about it man. It is not right and the law need to do something about it.

Comment

Some women don't have a heart. They only think about themself. That ain't cool. That is why I don't want any kids now until I am full and ready. When I have my kid, I am going to stop doing things for me and do everything for that baby. Bad mothers are wicked mothers!

Comment

I don't even want to think about because it is fucked up for real. A child is helpless without a mother and to know that this woman left and thought she could go in and come out quickly for the baby's sake is a shitty excuse. Even she could do that, it is wrong. Lock her up! 🤔

Comment

Great comments. Thanks for the feedback and you are all telling the truth. Women all over the world are anxious about having a child and yet the ones that have children don't protect them. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X