Changing or Evolving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing or Evolving

I am curious what everyone thought about whether people change or evolve. I think that people can do both, but I also think when you are younger, you tend to evolve and when you are older, it is not easy to change, but you can. I was only 18 years old when I met this guy. I call that a young age. I had no idea about what turn my life was going to take. He was four years older than I was so he was 22 and had already reached a certain place in life. He had a job and was doing fine when I was just leaving high school. But, I decided not to go to college since my mom couldn't afford it. I looked for a job and found an entry level not paying that much, but enough for me to save up for college since I was still living at home with my parents. To cut a long story short, I met another guy on my job and he was so cute. We ended up sleeping together and it was then that I realized how much more there was to life and my little community and my boyfriend. I don't know whether that was change or was it that I had evolved after finding out more about life. You tell me! LOL!

I guess you change when something is no longer working for you. You can choose to change or to stay in the situation. Most people choose change when they want to do something different, if that makes any sense.

Comment

People evolve when they have made a change. Once you make the move to change, it opens up doors to evolve.

Comment

Who cares? Changing, evolving and all of that stuff is all the same thing. We change. We evolve and we don't give a shit where it all ends. If it ends well, so be it. If it doesn't, then what the fuck?

Comment

Thanks for the comments. It really opened my eyes to something different, but I still hold on to my views. It is good when we can discuss things, you know?

Comment

I change when I see that it is time to move to the next level. While I am at that place of change, I would think that is when the evolving happens.

Comment

Life is an ongoing process of change and evolving. It is never ending and so we all go with the flow. At least, that is what I do.

Comment

That's a constant in life. If you try to hold that back, you might feel bad for yourself in the long run

Comment

Change is constant. When you change, you evolve into something good or bad. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X