College Student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Student

I found this dating site by accident when I was searching online to find a date. I am glad that I found it

College is important, but it is not a crime, if you don't go. Many people never went to college and still doing well with their life. So, don't sweat it. You don't have to, but you can choose to!

Comment

Go to college. That is what my mama told me. So, I think mama knows best. So go to college and don't let your mama tell you I told you so. That is what I think.

Comment

I agree with you. College is just a money making thing. Even though, they teach you some useful stuff, most of it, you don't use in the real world. But, if you have to follow the trend, I would say just do it and get it over with and done.

Comment

College gives you an edge over other people with no college education. So I say go for it and stop thinking like that. It won't get you anywhere.

Comment

Get what you can because knowledge is always power and it is not a negative thing to go to college.

Comment

Go to college and get what you can. Some things in college can help you deal with the real world. One of the things that helped me was the group and social settings. It helped me to deal with people in my workplace. So I think you do get something good out of it.

Comment

Glad to get some insight about this because I just didn't get it. Thanks y'all.

Comment

Go to school and learn the golden rules they say. It is a bunch of hogwash and we are being tricked. But if you have to do good in society, then I guess college is the best thing. I did the college thing and it worked out OK for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X