Do pick up lines work on the chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do pick up lines work on the chat?

I have recently tried a few pick up lines on the chat and the results have been varying. Has anyone else tried it out on here? It would be interesting to see if anyone has been successful.

Personally, I prefer a casual 'hi' or a 'hello' rather than a pick up line. I don't think women fall for pick up lines anymore, especially online. Pick up lines sound rehearsed and fake sometimes, so you're better off with something more simple and original.

Comment

A few men have tried pick up lines on me, here on SexSearch, but none of them have been successful. I'd rather have someone simply say hi to me rather than throwing a pick up line at me.

Comment

Mate, pick up lines never work!! So you're tired of trying out pick up lines in real life and found your way to a sex finder site to make the same stupid mistake?! WOW!

Comment

If it's a funny or cheesy one, I might say hi to him.

Comment

I don't know. but it gets me. Not funny or not. The thought of him trying is enough. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieMuscles View Post
              Mate, pick up lines never work!! So you're tired of trying out pick up lines in real life and found your way to a sex finder site to make the same stupid mistake?! WOW!
              Maybe he's the type who would use a funny or cheesy one just to break the ice so to speak. Based on some of the answer of my fellow ladies here, they're fine with it

Comment

Yup. It'll definitely work for me.

Comment

If you use a really cheesy or funny it might work since she's might be into guys who have a good sense of humor

Comment

Last edited by hulagirlsexsexyum; 02-09-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• kizliak
                      kizliak commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My favorite? - Yours

• hulagirlsexsexyum
                      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hahaha, so am I to expect some intelligent conversation afterwards?

• kizliak
                      kizliak commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Of course, expect a personal message =)

Originally posted by rumdrum View Post
                    If you use a really cheesy or funny it might work since she's might be into guys who have a good sense of humor
                    But there is a possibility that she would just make fun of you afterwards

Comment

Working...
                    X