Catwoman fucks me roughly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catwoman fucks me roughly

Guys!! Hear me out! Last night my girlfriend told me that she wanted me to experience something new and different. She tied me up and dressed up and cat woman. She looked super hot and I was quite pleased by that sight but then I saw her hands and she had fake finger nails. I was confused as to why she has such long and sharp finger nails but then obviously when she scratched me I understood it was role play. I thoroughly enjoyed it and at a point I even asked her to scratch me so hard that it bleeds but she refused. She said that in this kind of a relationship I cannot make you bleed, there are certain rules. I wanted to inquire more but as we were low on time our conversation was left mid way. I just want to know what relationship is she talking about and what rules are there?

Whoaaa!! Role play is a great way to get intimate with your partner and explore new dimensions of BDSM and intimacy. It’s great that your partner decided to pull something off like that. The cat woman is a little cliched btw but still, makes a woman a 100 times sexier. The relationship you guys have is of long term and since she was the domineer, she wouldn’t want you to feel uncomfortable with the blood and all and did not want to make things harsh. It’s not always that people like stuff that is harsh and includes painful activities. It can go real smooth and yet you guys could have fun. This might be the point in your relationship where you try new things and maybe its your turn to dress up like Batman now. Haha.

Comment

Cat woman is so sensual and sexy at the same time buddy. Role playing is the most amazing thing. You guys might just have a decent vanilla sort of relationship rather than a BDSM partnership and maybe that’s why she wasn’t taking it to the next level. Try asking her about it the next time you meet. If she really wants to keep things to a minimum then I don’t see that a bad thing at all bud! Enjoy the cat lady!

Comment

GUYS!! There are always rules when it comes to BDSM partnerships because not everyone can be comfortable with everything. Usually the submissive person sets the rules but your partner is doing it here and dominating as well. Take Notes!

Comment

That is hot, man. Try keeping it up by tying her up the next time and you being dressed up as someone really kinky. Would really help your relation too.

Comment

Working...
          X