Does sex contract really exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does sex contract really exist

Guys!! Something really unusual has happened!! My bae went down on me for the first time ever, last night! He promised me to bring on something really exciting and I was looking forward to it. The moment we entered in his apartment, he literally got wild. He held my hand and took me to his bedroom and the phase of sexual fantasies began. Pushed me on his bed, took off his clothes and then he got over me. I was in awe when he tied up my legs, ripped of my bra with his teeth and started biting my nipples. I could actually feel his manly pressure all over, he pumped my boobs really hard and fucked aggressively. It continued for hours and hours, meanwhile I kept on screaming STOP. I dont get it where that non stop energy came from. Later in morning he came up to me and said that I have to sign a contract. We've made out a bunch of times and I just cant fall asleep without him cuddling me all over. Yeah, he happily does that till I fall asleep. I was amazed because we have been in this relationship for a more than a year now and suddenly he is asking me to sign a contract with him which states that I've to be with him for life. I just want to know why he is making me do this? This is kinda marriage thing right?

People do various things but this is a first really. Signing a contract to have sex sounds the weirdest possible thing on internet right now but then its the 21st century. My advice, Run away!!

Comment

This sounds real exciting. Wohoo. Contracts for BDSM. On a serious note, I think BDSM is about trying new things and identifying what really turns you on or helps you with your pleasures. If your partner feels that signing a contract and making things official would improve it, then why not? Since you mentioned that you have been in it for over a year now, it just proves the point that he wants to try new things. So do not shy away, I am sure you can trust him that much. Go and sign that contract and be happy. Cheers

Comment

This could get pretty dangerous. What are the conditions that he has mentioned in the contract? Read every bit of it and make sure that you aren’t doing anything that makes you uncomfortable or that you dislike. Do not be afraid of asking him what he wants. He could be hiding something or getting you into something that you might not want to do initially so please be careful with such ventures! And I agree, this is definitely one of the weirder things on internet right now. LMAO

Comment

Is it about you not sleeping with other men nor having sex with other guys? If so then that sort of makes sense but if its all about his domination and the way he could control you then IMO, you dont have to sign that stuff because that would take away your liberty. You’re the submissive one and you should be setting the limits and rules, not the other way round. So I wouldn’t be too surprised if you protest against the idea of a contract. It shouldn’t exist in the first place after all.

Comment

Am I the only one who finds this super sexy? I issue subpoenas and know all about the legal world but oh my, this sounds real nice and sexy. A contract to have sex is the best thing that could happen to me. I just think that you’re really lucky. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
            X