Lesbian looking for submissive soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian looking for submissive soul

Being a woman who is into BDSM is not that much of an issue but if you are a woman who is a lesbian and who likes to be a domineer in these kinds of relationships it gets really difficult to convince any girl to consider being with me also I am obsessed with pink tits. Any suggestions? What can be done?

Be open if you like someone and tell them that you like to dominate. Dominating isn’t easy, you have to be incharge of things and make sure that you’re ready for that before you get into it. I’m sure that there must be someone out there who would like the idea of being the submissive. You should make sure that you clear the air before you talk to a crush or a potential partner. You tell them what you like, what you dislike and discuss the course of it. BDSM is serious business and people often misunderstand that. Listen to her reservations too and try to find a midway rather than being keen on getting your demand accepted. As I said earlier, dominating is more of a emotional thing rather physical.

Comment

Dominate but do not degrade! That’s the only advice I have. I am a lesbian myself and I have been in a relationship for a while now. We often try different things and we have moved to whips as well but its always the case of mutual consent.

Comment

Treat such a relationship like you treat all other relationships and find someone just like you find a partner for vanilla sex and all. Its about being on the same grounds. Good luck finding one though!

Comment

Thanks for the help guys xxx

Comment

Working...
          X