BDSM to ****e up my sex life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM to ****e up my sex life

It is often said that once you are with a dominating man the chances of dating any other guy is quite impossible. I have been with someone who introduced the whole concept of BDSM to me and tbh it was an amazing experience but then again my dating life has changed entirely. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

Please be careful when you fall into it. It’s rarely what we all saw in the fifty shades of Grey. If you like it and you’re okay with it, you may carry on. If you want to date other guys then make it clear to your partner with whatever you’re getting involved in. If he gets frustrated with you being with other guys, he might just take out all his frustration on your scenes which wouldn’t be a good thing for either of you. I have never understood the logic of BDSM but then again, whatever helps people sleep at night.

Comment

Lol, what were you expecting? BDSM and domination go hand in hand lady. It’s how it works when men want to try and control. A lot of women find that sexy but a lot of don’t and I myself am the latter. I have heard very little that women being in control of their partners during BDSM. Why does it always have to be men? Do not submit to him for no reason. Have casual sex and enjoy your life. Don’t live like a prisoner just because he thinks its sexy.. Peace xx

Comment

There’s every reason that you talk to your boyfriend about it and see if he would mind you being with other guys or not. In fact, what is it that you exactly want? If you want to date others, then ask him and if he doesn’t let you, you can always move on and find someone who would be okay with both

Comment

Why ya all confusing BDSM as if it is some sort of unethical thing to do? Remember that when both parties agree to it, it also means that they respect each other’s limits. If sleeping with only him does not make you happy then it means you have set a limit of dating other men while having a good time with him. And stop making it a feminist issue, lol.

Comment

It’s natural for you to feel worried if you have recently started doing it and honestly, it happens to all of us. Whatever the both of you expect from each other, just know that no is always an option and you don’t always have to agree to do it but you are already getting pleasures right!!. It’s all fun only when the both of you find it fun. And what you have said about changes in dating life then obviously I agree with other opinions of you talking things out before you delve in too deep (pun-intended haha). Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X