No announcement yet.

Spank, spank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the girls here like to be spank. how about you?

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      So he just does that because he likes to? Fransha33

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah he just did TastyLove his dick is good though so I had no time telling him no for it but I did felt his hands on my neck and kind of scared me a bit

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      spanking is sexy for as long as the guy knows just how the force must be laid given. it makes you more horny. every spank is like a drug that makes you wet in the pussy.

Originally posted by Fransha33 View Post
    Most of the girls here like to be spank. how about you?
    well I wanna ask this question to you? you like spank? if you ask about me, I would prefer it if a guy squeezes my ass and a rough sex but spank is inevitable right?

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will, it's not that hurt, but rought sex is totally good. Fransha33

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Skinnylove01 have you ever tried it spanking using those spank toys? I bet it'll be more painful

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      you meant animal whips? Fransha33 like horses? hahaha yes of course. I tried it with sticks too and some ropes.

I hate it because I am not into BDSM

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      have you even tried it? you need to find a partner that you trust and will really consider your satisfaction. Once you find that person,. you wont let that go.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      cristel do you get bruises when you do it? or maybe some wounds. do you guys use whips and hand cuffs or what toys?

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloha91 a little bruise is so much worth it for the pleasure. it will not be too big of a bruise though. it will mark you skin and all you remember is how that feels really good.
Working...
X